The Piece Of Work That Is Kim Jongin

Perks Of Being A Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

           Kyungsoo quickly packed his bag because as it was he was already late for class. He had no idea why he had over slept but it however reminded him that he hadn’t heard from his parents in weeks. The dream was about him going home and lying on his bed, eating home cooked food, playing video games and just being happy. Being at college really reminded Kyungsoo how much he just loved being at home. Then right in the middle of the dream while Kyungsoo was reading a book he heard a knock on the door and Kai came barging into his room yelling,”It is Captain Underpants!”

So much for finding his happy place.

As Kyungsoo was running along the sidewalk his eyes fell on an individual he had seen the day before. It was the same boy that Kai looked like he was trying to avoid on the bridge. Kyungsoo’s and his eyes locked for a second then the boy continued on his way coldly without a care in the world. For some reason Kyungsoo felt threatened by his presence but his mind was too far to think about it too much.

As soon as Kyungsoo entered the compound he heard a voice calling his name or rather one of those ridiculous nicknames,”Pororororo!!”

Kyungsoo spun around to see Kai sprinting toward him eager to catch up to him.

Great, just great.

“What class do you have now?” Kai panted reaching to where Kyungsoo was eventually.

“Chinese culinary” Kyungsoo replied not stopping,”I am late as it is…..do you mind?”

Kyungsoo attempted to shoo Kai which was of no use at all. Kai just walked to keep up with Kyungsoo’s pace.

“Can I sit in, I’m kind of bored” Kai asked rather nicely hopping this time alongside Kyungsoo.

“Sure” Kyungsoo warned with a death in his voice,”But talk and I’ll kick you out myself”

Kai mimicked zipping his lips shut and throwing away the key then flashing a bright smile.

Kyungsoo was pursuing a degree in culinary arts of the world to one day have his very own restaurant and pass it down through the generations to come. It took his parents a while to warm up to the fact that he didn’t want to be a doctor or lawyer like a typical Asian kid was ‘supposed’ to.

Kyungoo glanced over at Kai and saw that his hands bore several smeared colours of paint. He looked closer at him this time and realised that his clothes also had colourful smudges on them.

“What is it exactly that you do here at this school beside harass innocent souls” Kyungsoo ventured walking further  on the grass towards the culinary department.

“Art” Kai answered simply,”Painting, drawing; the works”

“Why?” Kyungsoo questioned pushing the door open with his elbow.

“It’s therapeutic” Kai followed him in almost like a lost puppy. Kyungsoo was about say something but somehow he understood, Kai had to express all that crazy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter