Happens

Perks Of Being A Weirdo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                      

          Who knew moving out would be so ball-crushingly exhausting; Do Kyungsoo was beginning to understand quite clearly. Box after box his parents made him move while they 'supervised' from afar, was ridiculous now. He knew that he was the one moving out into his own apartment but a little help would be nice. Kyungsoo refused to however ask his father for any type of assistance because he knew for a fact that his response would be 'Be a man!" Suddenly flashbacks of Mulan came back to him and he couldn't help but crack a smile.

To think all those years had passed so fast and already Do Kyungsoo was going off to college. His parents had babied him all his life but it felt like they were just pushing him out the door to get a degree and pay them back for what they have done for him. No lecture about responsibility, , drugs and such just 'Goodbye son make us proud'

Where was the love? 

When the moving truck pulled up in front of his apartment complex, Kyungsoo wasted no time off-loading his stuff. Kyungsoo soon realised what being an adult was like; very tiring requiring too much effort. As Kyungsoo flung himself on his bed that he had just set up, he really began to feel the fatigue on his body. His eyes drew heavy as he rolled over on his stomach and passed out.

         A shuffling noise woke Kyungsoo out of his nap. When he looked up he saw a dark hair man stooped down attempting to unwarp one of his boxes. 

Kyungsoo cautiously moved off the bed and looked around the room for something he can use as a weapon to give him the upper hand with the thought I don't want to die today.

Suddenly the guy turned back and Kyungsoo jumped but managed to say, "W-what are you doing here?"

The man watched Kyungsoo closely blinking innocently.

"You left the door open" he answered.

"T-t-that's not an invitation" Kyungsoo argued,

The man then stood turning to face Kyungsoo placing his hands on his hips.

"But it was quite irresponsible of you to leave the door unlocked." he said seriously this time.

Was a complete stranger lecturing me right now?

"Wha-"Kyungsoo started.

"Actually you're very lucky I wandered in here rather than some serial killer preying on attractive young man"

Kyungsoo's jaw just dropped and all he could manage was, "What?"

"Well I'll be leaving now," he picked up his back, "Nice to meet you....." he trailed off as if waiting for Kyungsoo to tell him his name.

Kyungsoo just motioned for him to get out with his owl-like eyes.

"Alright, not the social creature are we" he sighed walking towards the door now out of the bedroom," Next time lock the door, you never know some weirdo could come strolling in." he flashed a smile that made Kyungsoo's eyebrow twitch. 

When the door shut Kyungsoo just stood there still in shock. Immediately after catching himself he ran to the door in the living room to lock it. The door suddenly swung open and hit him in the face.

"!" Kyungsoo exclaimed holding his face.

"Why would you stand so close to an unlocked door?" the same man from a few seconds ago rely to lecture Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter