Oops

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's POV

Mir sighed and walked down that oh-so-familiar road. He was a mess. His mind was all over the place and he really didn't know what he was doing. All he knew was that he wanted to feel loved, be loved and forget the pain in his heart.

He lifelessly walked down the street, his face tear stained. Why? Why did Joon say all that, building it up as if he was going to confess? Why? Why did he hurt Mir so bad? "I HATE HIM!" Mir screamed, not caring that he was on a street where families were in their houses and could see and hear him.

He sighed and sat on the garden wall of that person's house. Thinking of Joon just pained his heart, Tears stared flowing out of his face, causing his vision to go all blurry. The front door opened and the guy was quite shocked to see Mir sat there.

"M-Mir...? What are you doing here?" Wiping his tears, the younger stood up and walked up to the older male. He took a deep breath in before speaking. 'I'm giving you anothe chance, Seungho hyung'   

-------------  

Joon frantically ran down the street. Where would Mir be? He really wanted to apologize, hug Mir and tell him how he really feels. He was a jerk, an idiot, a complete doofus for hurting Mir while he was in such a fragile state. 

Out of breath, Joon seated himself on a park bench. Running around like a crazy person wouldn't do any good, he had to think logically. And catch his breath, the lack of oxygen was going to his head.

Where would a heartbroken Mir go? If someone (Joon) broke his heart and hurt him so much, where would he go? What did he want? He wanted to relieve himself of the broken heart... That means... He wants to be loved.

...

Mir wouldn't do that.. would he? He wouldn't go to... him. Would he? Suddenly, Joon became really nervous as lots of different scenarios entered his thougts. If Mir asked, Seungho would obviously take him back. That cannot happen.

Joon didn't even know where Seungho lived so how the hell would he find him? He quickly took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeboseyo?"

"Doongie? I need your help" 

"Sure, anything. What's up?"

"Would you be able to get a house address for me?" 

"Easy peasy. Who's house?" 

"...Seungho's" 

"Oh.. Um, ok sure. I'll text you the address when I get it. Ok?"

"Thanks Doongie, I knew I could count on you"

With a sigh, Joon placed his phone back into his pocket and continued walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter