The Past

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

All the memories were just coming back to me. I hated it. My first break up was horrible and i.completely understand how Mir feels. I'm afraid to love again.

I know that Mir is a sweet kid but i physically can't commit to another relationship again. I don't want to love. Mir and Hongki were talking for a long time but even then, they both looked bored.

I was bored out of my mind too. Why am i here? I don't want to find someone new. I don't know why I'm forcing Mir to..

Mir looked down. He kept spacing out a lot and thinking about something but he wouldn't say a word. "Joon can we go?" Mir finally spoke. I nodded. "Sure.. Sorry guys, we have to go"

I stood up. "Oh come on, stay for a bit" JiHoon said. "I'm not interested. Sorry" I said coldly and walked off. "Joonie? What's wrong?" Mir asked. I shook my head. "Nothing.."

I can't let my mood spoil everything. Mir needs to be happy. I sighed. "Wanna go home now?" I smiled. He smiled back and nodded. "Ne!" He grabbed my hand and we started walking.

I'm sorry Mir. I, of all people, should know that a break up is hard and you just need time to heal a broken heart. But i guess being introduced to another person helps too. Then again, it depends what person.

Urgh! I'm confused. "Joonie.. What's up? You seemed stressed" Mir said. Because i am.. I'm trying to heal Mir's broken heart when mine hasn't healed yet.

I put up a fake smile. "Anieyo, I'm fine. Let's go" I held his hand and we walked to the carpark. "So this is your new boyfriend?" I heard a familiar voice. We both t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter