Joon's Plan

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon's POV

I crossed off makeover, shopping and make him laugh off my to do list. Well, its more like Make-Mir-Happy list. I don't know why i'm doing this but i feel happy when i do. Mir's really cute and its such a bummer seeing him upset. I feel like i need to do this for him. The next thing on the list says: Make him feel special. Ok... How do i do that? 

Hm... "Joon, where are we going?" Mir asked, interrupting my thoughts. "Um. Home" I said. I need to try think of something. I sat in the car. "Actually,scrap that. We're going more shopping" I said. He looked at me funnily.

"More shopping? More than this?" He asked, pointing to the back seats. I smirked. "Heh, yeah..." I dragged him out the car and into a couple shop. I know, its weird but this whole Make-Him-Feel-Special part will be weird.

I'm just gonna have turn on my charm a little. Let me just make this clear: I don't like Mir and whatever is to come, I'm not flirting. Ok?! Mir looked around the shop giving everything weird looks. "Joonie, why are we here?" He asked.

I smiled to myself. It still makes me happy when he calls me Joonie. "I'm here to spoil you" I said. He looked confused. "Huh?" I held his hands and looked into his eyes, startling him a bit.

"Mir, you are an amazing guy. I know that you're suffering from a bad break up but that was not your fault ok? You're special. Everything about you is just amazing. You're cute, funny and have a great personality. You deserve much better"

He looked stunned. But happy. Like my words touched his heart. It may seem that i have a crush on Mir but I'm just following my plan to make him go back to the old Mir. "Joon..." He slightly smiled.

"Come on, let's do some shopping" I said as we wandered around the store. Those two creepy ahjussi's were there. Urgh. "Well well, look who it is. I swear if you come near us, i really will slap you" I warned.

They looked slightly shocked. "You.. Oh great, its the psycho " One of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter