Confusion

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

I have no ing phone...

I'm such a retard! I need to speak to Cheondung. Mir's practically my best friend now and I've been telling him everything but i can't talk to him about.. him!

I sighed. I'm such a retard sometimes. I really need to see Cheondung. Aish... I went downstairs and saw Mir sitting down on the sofa. "Mireu,"

He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Joonie" I still love it when he calls me Joonie! "I'm gonna go to the shops, wanna come?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I don't feel like going out.. You go" He replied. I nodded. "Ok, I'll be back soon" I smiled. I was about to leave but i felt Mir grab my arm. I turned around and was greeted with a hug.

I was quite startled. "Thanks Joonie" He said quietly. "F-For what?" It felt really good to hug Mir. He's so warm and gentle.. "For being there for me. You're the only friend that actually cares about me this much.."

My heart was racing. Wae? "Well, like i said- you're special. You're my friend and i care for you a lot" I slightly smiled to myself. He slowly let go of me with a small smile on his face.

I was still a bit surprised but I liked it. "Be back soon, bye" I said and headed to the door. "Bye bye Joonie~" I chuckled slightly then left the house.

I really need to see Cheondung..

----------

Mir's POV

I sighed and sat down on the sofa. Even when i hug him my heart races. Do i actually like him? I puffed my cheeks. I suppose finding someone new should be good for me..

But Joon doesn't like me like that. He's still suffering through a bad break up and it seems like he hates relationships. I don't think he'd want to be in another one..

I don't know what to do. Do i tell him about my feelings? But what exactly are my feelings? Urgh.. I'm so confused.

DING DONG!

Is Joonie back? Did he forget something? I shrugged and walked to the door to open it. "Joonie did you forget-?" I stopped when i realised who it was.

I could feel my blood boiling. "Seungho, what the are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter