Broken Confession

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joon's POV

I shut the door to our apartment and called out for Mir. "Mir! I'm home~! I bought chocolate!" No reply.. Hm, that's strange. He's never this quiet.. I shrugged it off and walked into the living room. The sight shocked me.

Mir was sat on the sofa, burying his head in his knees and soft sobs could be heard. My heart broke a little on seeing this. "Mir!" I threw the shopping bag in the air then ran to his side, holding him in my embrace.

"Mir, what's wrong? What happened?" I asked, really worried. He looked up at me and his face was tear stained and his eye liner was dripping down his cheeks. So much for the makeover..

"S-Seungho.." That was enough to make my blood boil. I clenched my fist in anger. "What the did that bastard do now? Did he come to the house?!" I tried to not raise my voice but seeing Mir like this and hearing Seungho's voice made me pissed off.

"He c-came here and said that h-he wanted me back.." Mir was tearing up again. That bastard.. "What did you reply?" I asked, kinda knew what to expect. "I told him to off"

A small smirk appeared on my face. "Mir, I'm sorry for leaving you. Please stop crying" I wiped his tears with my thumb. "Joonie, its not your fault, you don't have to feel sorry. I just..."

He let out a sigh and sat up straight, cross legged. "I feel so stupid for letting him play me like that. I'm a fool for falling for him.." I shook my head, watching him stare at the ground lifelessly.

"You're not the fool, he is for cheating on you." Mir simply sighed. "Yeah... But i am the fool for still being in love with him.." Hearing that hurt my hurt a little. "Mir, please forget about him.. I don't want to see you hurt"

He sniffled then looked up at me with a small smile. "Thanks but.. I already am hurt" That's it.. I can't take this anymore. "Mir, you need to forget Seungho. Please. I don't want to see that bastard hurting you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter