I Hate You!

Joon Will Heal A Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mir's POV

2 Weeks Later...

I finally got back home. I went to stay at my parents house last night so Joon was taking care of the house. I unlocked the front door and opened it to a big mess.

"What... The... ?"

There was cups on the floor, party poppers, plates and clothes. Joon, you bastard! I will murder him when he wakes up.

I groaned and started cleaning it up. Wait till he wakes up... I grabbed a black bag and threw all the rubbish in it. This is taking forever.. Why the hell did he throw a party?

The door opened. "Annyeong Mir!" I looked at the door and saw Joon holding a suitcase. "I'm cleaning up. You're welcome" I frowned.

"Um thank you? Why is it so messy?" Joon asked. "Because of you" I said. He looked confused. "Me? I wasn't even here" He said. I was confused.

"Then... who was at the house?" I asked. "You. You told me that it was fine if i went to my appa's house because you'll take care of this house"

What? "I didn't say that. When did i say that? I went to my parents house. Who the hell did you speak to?" I asked. Joon shrugged. "They said it was you.."

"Ok, so if you didn't make this mess and i didn't then who else has access to my house?" I asked. Joon looked down. "I kinda have an idea" He said. "Who?"

"... Seungho" My facial expression dropped. "No. No way. Why would my boyfriend make all this mess and pretend to be me? He's not like that"

Joon sighed. "I know. But who else has enough access that they can come and throw a party in here?" He asked. I shrugged. "It can't be him..."

I heard a noise coming from my bedroom. "Did you hear that?" I asked Joon. He nodded. "I'm guessing that's the person who did all this"

I was getting pissed off. I threw the bag on the floor and walked upstairs to my bedroom. I opened the door to a horrific sight. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock.

Joon followed behind and his eyes widened. "Yang Seungho!" I screamed. He jumped up in bed. "HwaYoung?" I was in shock. She slowly sat up. "Oh.. Hey Mir"

"Who's she?" Joon asked. "Seungho's... client. The one he's been helping by fight her case" I said. "Oh.." Seungho stood up and he was in his boxers. He disgusts me.

He quickly put on his trousers. "I-I thought you were at your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter