2

Finding happiness and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

And as to what they have agreed upon, Jaejoong brought Dara back to her home

 

 

 

he waited for Dara to fall asleep. She pleaded him to stay in her apartment.

 

 

Although, Dara has a big a house to live in, she still bought a small apartment of her own.

 

 

                                    "I'd rather stay in a small house than in a big house that will just make me feel more alone"

 

He remeber her say.

 

 

Dara was the loneliest person Jaejoong had ever known. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

Jae's pov

 

 

 

            The Park family used to be solid. Dara 'has a brother, Sanghyun. She takes him like a son. Though she's still a kid she had the mentality of a grown up. She 'was' very close to her brother. They were the happiest family I've ever seen aside from my family. But when she turned 9, things went sour with her family when her father started to cheat on Dara's mother. He used to beat them whenever he's drunk. Though their businesses were still being managed properly, he can't handle their family problems. And I mean PROBLEMS because they had a lot. Things got even more worse when her mother gave up on her father and decided to abandon them.

 

Dara received the most of her father's beatings. Because Sanghyun's a boy their father favored him. He vented his anger on her, she wasn't only abused physically but also mentally and spiritually. But still she never lost her faith on him. She never held any grudge on her father.

 

 

              But when Dara's 15th birthday came, her father changed.. or so they thought. He gave her a car and taught Dara to drive. He even wished for her to drive around Busan. She was scared at first so she had always rejected her father's wish. But on the night Dara was finally convinced by her father, she met an unfortunate accident.

 

 

                 It wasn't even an accident, it was all planned by her dad. It was an obvious secret even Dara knew that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If I ever see that man again, I'll ing kill him with my own hands!!! 

 

How can there be such a person?!! He doesn't deserve to be called a father!!!!!

 

He suddenly disappeared with Sanghyun after rumors of him being the mind of his daughter's accident became the talk of the town. The only thing that was left to Dara was their wealth and properties. Maybe he named every bit of his property to her because his guilt's killing him already.

 

 

Dara might feel devastated if she learn that her father abandoned her, but for me I think it's best for him to leave Dara alone. so she can live safely again, if he's around, troubles might just come too often. But if she finds out that her father also took Sanghyun.... I don't know how to lessen her pain anymore.

 

 

 

I went inside her room to check her

 

 

                                               "Dara be strong, you can surpass this" I spoke to her

 

 

Even though she was still not conscious I hoped that she can feel the warmth of my hand. We've been friends since we were young. And I'll stay by her side even when the time comes that she doesn't want me to.

 

 

Then all of a sudden I heard her utter something

 

 

 

 

 

                               "I'll forget Appa. I'll forget that I ever had a father." she managed to mumble through her weakness.

 

 

That was the last time I've ever heard Dara talk about her dad

 

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School

 

Still Jae's pov

 

 

 

 

 

Uuuugggh! I feel so tired.  I lied down on a bench to rest.  My eyes were slowly closing when I heard some girls talking so loud

 

                              "I really hate that Sandara! She's always around Jaejoong!" I heard a girl complain

 

 

                              "Yeah. She always shout her love for him. It's really annoying. Doesn't she even have a dignity and respect for herself. She has been rejected by him for countless of times already. Why can't she just move on and find someone that will love her back" another student butted in

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tccccchhh.  As if!!!

 

 

 

It's funny how they think Sandara is madly inlove with me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter