1

Finding happiness and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

                                                          Krrrriiiiiiiiiiiinggg!! Krrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnngg!!

 

 

It wasn't the alarm clock but my mom that was making the noise.

 

 

 

 

                     "Jaejoong-ah you're going to be late if you don't wake up now. Tell your driver to go to Dara's house first. Fetch her ok. Now get up" she said as she pull my hands

 

 

 

 

                   "Aisssh. Why do I need to fetch her? She has her own driver and car!! Shiro!! Besides she already know how to drive" 

 

 

 

I walked to the bathroom to avoid my mom's nagging

 

 

                          "Whatever you say you're still going to fetch her. Arra." she then left my room

 

 

 

Tccccch!! Such a nuisance. 

 

But what can I do.. she won't give me my allowance if I don't obey her specially when it comes to Dara.

 

 

 

My mom loves her very much. She treats her like her own daughter.

 

Aaaaahhh.  Scratch that..

 

 

She wants Dara to be her daughter-in-law. 

 

 

Funny right! I'm just a 16 year old student and my mom's already thinking bout things like marriage. 

 

But hey.. I know why mom's being like that. Because she also know what Dara has gone through her life.

 

 

 

After I finished all the things needed to be done, I made my way to my car and waited for my driver. I so wanted to drive on my own but my mother won't let me. I knida envy Dara on that part. She can already drive on her own, well she's 2 years older than me so it just make sense.  

 

 

 

                                         "Ah Jaejoong ssi. I'll just call Dara. Thank you for fetching her." Jjangmae welcomed me and ran inside the big house again.

 

 

Jjangmae has been serving the Park family when his father, the Park's long-time assistant, became very sick and can't work for them anymore he then came and became his father's replacement. He's been with Dara for quite some time now. Only him and a few servants are living with Dara in the Park's mansion now.

 

 

                                             "Jaejoongie!!!!" dara quickly hugged me as soon as she entered my car

 

Aisssh. I hate it when she calls me that!

 

 

 

 

Aaahh.. I haven't introduced Dara right..

 

 

 

Well, here she is

 

 

 

 

Beautiful right?!

 

Even though she's 2 years older than me, we're both in the same year level, 2nd yr in high school. But we aren't classmates. She stopped schooling for a year due to

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaahhh ani.. I can't tell you just yet.

 

 

On the other note, after being cheerful earlier Dara became silent suddenly.

 

 

 

 

This is why I can't stand going to school with her.

I hate seeing her like that. I don't want to see her sad anymore

Whenever we pass by that hill she would always become sad and gloomy

 

 

 

 

                                                                                  "Gwenchana?"I asked her

 

 

                                                            "Dara?" I called her out again when she didn't respond

 

 

 

 

                                                           "Ah. W-wae? Were you saying something?" 

 

 

 

 

I looked straight into her eyes. Her tears on the verge from falling.

 

 

 

 

holding her hand to comfort her was the only thing I could do at the moment.

 there's nothing I can do to wash away her sorrows completely but to make her feel that she's not alone. The only thing I can do for her is to be by her side. Be a friend that she can always count on.

 

 

If I say anything like "it's going to be ok", it might just make her even more sad so I just smiled at her.

 

 

 

During break time

 

 

 

                            "Yah Jaejoongie! I missed you!!" Sandara's voice echoed through the hallway

 

 

 

 

Though she's behind him he can feel her walking up to him. He then put his headphones on and started walking.

 

 

Only to be stopped by a raging rabbit

 

 

                                                            "Yah! Aren't you going to say you missed me too?!"

 

He just stared at her for a moment

This girl is unbelievable!"he thought

 

They were just together earlier and now she's saying that she missed him already. Childish isn't she.

 

 

                                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter