Chap. 10:That face

Finding happiness and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV


Have you ever had that day when your heart won't stop beating so fast? Even for a second?

I woke up at 3 in the morning and couldn't sleep anymore. My heart had been consistent on beating so hard that it could break to pieces if it doesn't stop.
And now here I am lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering if something was bound to happen today. 

After several minutes, nothing came up so I forced myseld to get up and as I check my clock, it reminded me that if I do not start preparing for school this instant I will be late and would get detention afterwards.

 And God knows how much it to be in detention. Unlike other schools where students just need to stare at nothing for a good 30 minutes, our school beg to differ. You'll get 30 minutes of non-stop lecture from Mr. Yoo, the balding teacher with a pot belly, with a voice that you can compare to a screeching tire. Yep, that bad.

So I hurried up and took a decent bath as fast as I can. After putting my uniforn on I dialed Janggmae to pick me up.

 


And while I was on my way to school, I could still feel my heart pounding hard like it wanted to be set free. I won't realize I was in school already if Jjangmae did not call my name in an annoying voice.


I got out and was welcomed by Yoochun and Junsu. Each of them giving me a bear hug that I did not even want to receive in such mood. 

 


"Yah Dara-noona why are you so grumpy today?" Yoochun said while snaking an arm around my shoulder. "Oh wait, you're always like that so what's new?"

 

 

Junsu snorted but when I glared at him he made a peace sign before pinching my left cheek not so lightly.

 


"Whatever. Where is Jaejoong anyway?" I asked to shake them off

 

 

"Wait.. Had the apocalypse occured while I was sleeping? Last time I checked you were both plotting on killing each other." Yoochun was grinning so I rolled my eyes on him


"Do you miss him Dara-noona?" Junsu suddenly butted in and had me choking for a time



"Yah? Can't you see the disgust in my face? Why would I miss him? It's not like we're in a relationship? I was just asking cause he's not hanging out with you"

 


"Hey noona, why are you blabbering so much? Junsu just asked you if you miss Jaejoong since you two are friends despite the frequent fight. It's not like he asked you if you were inlove with Jaejoong.So why are you being all defensive noona?" Yoochun then took his arm away and stood in front me. Eyeing me so earnestly.

 

"I just hate it when someone pairs me up with that jerk. Anyway, I have to go now. See you two at lunch" I took off fast so I won't be able to hear another word from them that would only sour my mood even more. 

 

 


While I was walking, I realized that my heartbeat was still racing steadfast. So to shake it off I just focused on my study and waited for lunch to come.
Not long after I was already walking out of my class and was headed to the cafeteria. I felt a buzz in my side pocket which only meant that I received a message.
I took my phone and was surprised that Jaejong was calling me instead. 

 

 


"Hey." I said when I couldnt find any words to say to him as I was still awkawrd and confused for flirting with him the other day.

 

 

Before answering I heard a soft sigh and caused my brown to knit together

 

 

"Are you in school" Jaejoong said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter