Chapter 4

A Gift From Prince

It has been two weeks, two weeks since Kris every appear in my house, two weeks after what happened that day when he picked me up. Is he really not coming anymore? Does he really think I hate him and doesn't welcome him hence he is not coming anymore? I sighed as I remembered the conversation we had, and the conversation between grandpa and oppa during dinner. It seemed that Kris not coming anymore was not due to the fact that he fell out with oppa, in fact they still hang out, somewhere else.

For some reason, my heart ached, thinking of not being able to see him anymore. Initially, I thought it would be great since I would probably stop thinking of him and maybe end my feelings for him. However, it seemed not to be the case, as day passed, I seemed to miss him more and more. Not only that, my feelings seemed to deepen, a lot more then it was.


"Hyemin!" I heard mum calling from downstairs, pushing my laptop away from my lap with a groan, I went down to see what's wrong. "Hyemin, can you please help me pass the black file on your oppa's study table to him? He left it at home and he just called and said he need it for his class later." I simply rolled my eyes and turn to walk up the stairs, "Hyemin, do me this favor and I'll give you this." She took out two 10000 won note and handed out to me.

"Okay." I took the money and rushed up to get that idiot's file and made my way to his school. There wasn't school today for High Schools but there is still classes going on for universities. I was about to laze at home doing nothing, but maybe I could use this chance to watch the movie, City of Bones that I've wanted to watch.

Where the hell is that idiot?! I looked around the campus but see no sign of that idiotic brother of mine. It has been past 10 minutes, I'm so gonna nag at him later! "Eh?!" Isn't that ... Kris who is walking in my direction ...? It got awkward after not seeing him for 20 days. "Hyemin?" He seemed calm seeing me. "Why are you here?" Noticing the file I was holding, Kris seemed to get it before I could answer. "You're helping Minseok to get his things?" I nodded, I wanted to talk to him but remembering what happened that day, I could not bring myself to do so.

"I just passed by his class, they're still having lessons." Kris spoke with a smile that I missed so much. "His class? Aren't you in the same class as him?" "We split classes after the summer break. But our class is still next to each other." I nodded, "is your class over now...?" I asked, trying to ease the awkwardness. "You can say so." What do he mean? Seeing my puzzled look, Kris continued, "I'm skipping class, didn't have the mood to pay attention so it'd be better to just go back now."

Didn't have the mood...... don't tell me he already found out his girlfriend cheated on him! Remembering the scene I saw few days back, I saw his girlfriend hugging another guy after I was introduced to her few days earlier before I saw the scene and found out, she was the one who picked the hair clip for me. "Are you going anywhere?" Kris suddenly asked, "I doubt you would be so nice to Minseok and come down all the way from your home to pass him his file."

I grinned, "nah, mum bribed me with some money. I wouldn't be so nice to that idiot." He chuckled, "are you going home after this?" I frowned, not understanding why is he asking all this. "I'm thinking of catching a movie later." "Really?" His eyes were glinting. Why is his eyes glinting? "What movie?" "City of Bones..." I stuttered, still puzzled what's wrong with this guy in front of me. "Do you mind me tagging along?" My eyes widened at his question. What does this mean? He wanna catch a movie with me?! "W-why aren't you watching it with Jae?" Since Jae is his girlfriend... "I told you didn't I, she dislike movies."

"If you're not okay with it, it's okay." Kris said, seeing my hesitation. "It's not that... it's just..." He mist have thought I am not willing to watch with him, especially after what happened that day. I mustn't let him misunderstand me further. "It's not that I'm not willing. Really." He paused for a moment before smiling. Probably I'm too dense or he's too mysterious, I don't get that smile of his. "So.... you don't mind me tagging along, right?" "Er... yea."

I could feel my cheeks heating up, I must've been blushing, Did he see it? Wouldn't he feel weird? What is he thinking?  "Then what are you waiting for? Let's go!: He suddenly held my wrist and pull me along. "W-wait... Minseok's...." Before I could finish my sentence, he took the file from me and pass it to the office administrator in front of us, "Please pass this to Minseok, he'll be coming down to get it in a while. Thanks." With that, he simply drag me along with him to the mall nearby.


OTL, I'm so so so so sorry for not posting for so long! I'm left with one more paper on 11th and I'm done with my exam!
And I'm so mad at MBC and the S'pore organisation! How could they just cancel the Korean Music Wave?!?!
Doesn't that means I can't meet EXO?! T.T I've been looking forward to it for so long!!!!
And I even planned everything alr. T_T FML Anyw, probably would update again. ^^