Chapter 1

A Gift From Prince

Hyemin was on the bus, on her way home, with less than 10 passengers. Finally, the bus arrived a stop before the terminal stop, it was left with the driver himself, Hyemin and a guy who was sitting right at the last row of seats. Hyemin lived in a old street with residents of age 50 years old in average. The teenagers like Hyemin and her brother, Minseok, that can be found here are countable with your own fingers. Because Hyemin's grandfather insisted on staying here, as the eldest son, her father had no reason to move out either. But nonetheless, Hyemin likes it there.

Although it's far from the city, it is quiet and the air is fresh there. The residents are nice and friendly, also being one of the youngest girl, Hyemin is adored by many who lives there. As many of their younger generations chose to move out, most of the elderlies, treats Hyemin as their own granddaughter, loving her in many ways.

'Ddok.' A sound came from behind, it sounded like something was hitting the glass. Hyemin turned around and saw a young male passenger who looks around 20 years old. Hyemin frowned a little as she could not remember at which stop did he got onto the bus. He was wearing a set of black Adidas track suit, with a really short hair almost like ivy league haircut. Hyemin did not notice his feature when he got up the bus, but she remembered he is really tall. Also, he had a pair of eyes that is almost saying "stay away from me". Whatever it is, it made Hyemin felt that she should keep her eyes away from him.

Now as she turned around and saw him, she noticed his sleepy expression. According to her experience, he must've dozed off earlier and hit his head onto the glass window uncontrollably. Hyemin than realised he was staring right back at her after he noticed her looking at him. She gulped as she saw those icy stares. 'Why isn't he getting down when it's going to the terminal stop already?' Hyemin thought for a moment. 'Does he stay in our street?' Hyemin tried to remember anyone who looked like him but no matter how she search in her memories, she could not remember him at all. 'No, I've never seen him before.. or did he missed his stop?' Hyemin shrugged it off as she decided it has nothing got to do with her anyway.

Hyemin noticed the guy getting off at the terminal stop. She can't help but wondered who is he. After exiting from the station, she tried to look for him but to no avail. That was when her phone rang, it was her brother. "Yes?" She is definitely sure that it was nothing good. Everytime she receives call from him, is never something good. "Where are you?" Hyemin rolled her eyes at her brother's question. "Walking out of the station." She could hear voices of guys talking in the background. "Oh." Her brother sounded excited, and laughers can be heard from the background.

"Help me get some snacks, okay?" Hyemin heaved a sigh and she just hung up the phone after agreeing to her brother. Ever since she was young, regardless where is it, whenever she buys something, she would be given extra because the residents dote on her.

"Yah, dude." Three guys appeared from a corner. One of them had red hair that was gelled up. The other one had piercings on his nose and ears, the last one had a bald head with a tie on his head. Yep, a tie, not a head scarf. It was a really weird style and Hyemin was sure that they are not residents from this district. Her guts told her to run and maybe call the cops, she ran in the opposite direction without giving a second thought. "Yah! Stop running!" In just a while, they surrounded her.

"You sure have some guts." The guy with red hair smirked and said. "Dude, what do you have there?" He glanced at the plastic bags in her hands. "Isn't it sundaes?" Hyemin put the bags behind her and glared at him. "As friends, we should share. Y' know, sharing is caring." Hyemin gathered her courage and retorted, "who's your friend..." The three of them burst into laughers, "he sounded so girly." Hyemin frowned, 'girly?' She than froze when she realised it, they must've mistook her for a guy. No wonder they have been called her 'dude'.

"I am not some dude, I'm..." she was about to say she is a girl, the red hair guy cut her off. "Whatever. Do you have some money with you? Lend us, please. We're lost here... we'll return to you when we have a chance." She scoffed, "are you trying to blackmail me? It is illegal. You've violated rule number...." she paused for a moment before remembering she was not taught which rule it was under. "Whatever it is, this is blackmailing. If I report to the cops, you will be arrested and be left with criminal records which will ruin your future."

"Bastard. Cut the crap." That red hair guy cussed, "search him for his wallet." He ordered the duo behind him. Hyemin screamed at the top of her voice, "help!" The red hair guy clenched his fist before cussing, "you asked for it." He raised his fist, Hyemin covered her eyes and waited for the fist to land but instead, she heard wailing. She opened her eyes and saw the three guys on the floor. It was the guy on the bus earlier.

"Dude." That guy frowned as he looked at Hyemin, he scanned her from head to toe, back to her head, "bro..." Hyemin can't believe her ears. "I'm not..." she was about to clarify but was cut off, again. "I'm lost." She can't believe her ears, is he going to blackmail her too? "Do you know who's Minseok?" He asked. "Eh?" It was her brother, but Hyemin wondered why is he looking for her brother. Did her brother got into some trouble outside and he is here to revenge? "Why are you looking for him?"

"Oh, we're friends." She sighed in relief upon hearing that. "Yah, so do you know him?" He sounded impatient. "Yea, let's go." She nodded. "Really? That's great." He said, sounded relieved. "So are you his neighbour?" He asked as he walked next to her while she leads the way. "He's my brother." He paused for a moment. "You're his younger brother? I didn't hear from him that he had a younger brother, I only heard that he has a younger sister. Or are you his cousin?"

Hyemin face-palmed mentally, 'since you know he only has a sister, don't you realise I might be his sister?!' she grumbled mentally. "I'm Kris Wu Fan. You?" He introduced himself. "Are you some gangster?" Hyemin asked out of blue as she finds the name sounded like one. Kris paused for a moment before shaking his head. "Or is your dad one?" Kris shook his head, "no." Hyemin paused for a moment, "but your name sounded like some gangster..."

Kris remained silent for a moment before asking, "do you know many gangsters?" Hyemin shook her head, "nope." "How do you know than?" She than went on and explained how her dad and grandfather love watching movies that are gangsters-related. "Your surname is Kim?" Hyemin nodded her head, "so you're his cousin?" Hyemin got frustrated that she decided to ignore that question. "We're here."

She opened the door, "I'm home." Her grandfather came to welcome her back and was stunned by Kris' presence. "You finally bring a guy back?" Kris looked at her puzzled, Hyemin than quickly explain who Kris was and why is she with him. "Thank you so much for helping my granddaughter." Her grandfather went all dramatic and thanked Kris. "Oh, it's okay... wait, what?! You're a girl?!" Kris' eyes widened as he turned to Hyemin. "Yah, Minseok.. she's your sister?!" Minseok chuckled, "yea... she may look like some dude from middle school, but she's really my sister. She's now second year in high school."

"Sorry, but you.... I really can't tell." Kris covered his mouth as he stared at Hyemin in shock. 'What, must I have big s in order to be a girl?!' She cussed mentally before glaring at Minseok who was snickering. Minseok tried to hold in his laughers, until he remembered his sundaes is still with Hyemin. Hyemin clenched her teeth and spit, "you owe me 1500 won." She shoved the bag of sundaes to Minseok before going to her bedroom.


I've decided to make this a short fic.
comment below do you want me to write in 3rd person's POV or Hyemin's POV?
And I'll start writing The Opposites and My Devilish Boyfriend tomorrow.
P.s/ one good news, I'll not be having school until 16th Sept... so I can update more, I guess.
But I'm having exams. So yea.. (: