Chapter 6

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

* Minhee was throwing the classroom’s trash again, since her classmates were too-pretty-to-throw-a-garbage. She always volunteers to throw it by herself. As usual, the plastic was torn again.

“Ugh! Why is this kept happening?!” she sat down and picked up the pieces of trash by her bare hands.

Another hand came out from no where to help her. Minhee tilted her head up and saw Jin Ae smilingly picking up the trashes with her.

“Here.” Jin Ae opened a new plastic bag.

“Oh, Thanks.” Minhee muttered as she took the plastic from her. They both stood up and awkwardly looked at each other.

“Ahh… Minhee-unnie, Thanks... for accepting me as a part of your friends.” Jin Ae sheepishly said, twirling the tip of her braided hair. Minhee raised an eyebrow, although she doesn’t really remember that she said ‘yes’ being her friend, she doesn’t want to be the bad person.

“Oh, no problem” Minhee shrugged, quite unsure if she said the right words. She turned around and started walking to throw the trash, but Jin Ae grabbed her wrist. Minhee spun around looking at Jin Ae’s hand holding hers.

“Yes?” she sounded serious now. She doesn’t like someone touching her especially if she hates that person. *

 

“Minhee! Jin Ae!” I came running while waving my hands. Jin Ae automatically released her grip on Minhee. “Good. You’re together.” I smiled and tried to steady my breathing.

“What is it, ~~~~~?” Minhee asked. I scooted closer to Minhee and whispered something on her.

“Could you also invite Jin Ae to your birthday?” I said in a low voice. Jin Ae bit her bottom lip stealing glances at the both of us.

Minhee’s eyes grew wide and cupped her hand around , “What? were not that even close yet!”

“That’s why we will invite her to know her better. Please Minhee?” I batted my lashes and clasped my hands together. Minhee paused for so long, *Curse these puppy eyes of yours!* Minhee pinched her nose bridge,

“Alright.”

I tightly hugged her and started jumping like a child, “Thank-you, Minhee! You won’t regret this! Go invite her.” I cooed, slightly pushing her near Jin Ae.

Jin Ae fixed herself up and blinked at the approaching Minhee. She forced a cute, sweet smile.

“Hey, Jin Ae. Are you free this coming weekend?” Minhee asked. Jin Ae took a small notebook out her pocket.

“We don’t have classes on Monday, right?” Jin Ae asked. I nodded my head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter