Final Chapter ♥

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Song suggested by -SHINee_2ne1- Thank-you!^^*

 

Final Chapter ♥

 

Senior year was now over.

Minhee and Sunggyu were going out pretty well.

Sunggyu as usual, is always teasing and annoying Minhee. But it’s what makes their bond tighter and sweeter than ever.

Sungjong confessed to Minjae and started to be the cutest couple ever.  

All of you except for Sungjong who was still a senior student, went into one university and will start the first semester as matured college students.

 Finally, Jonghyun told his parents what he wants to do and became the Lead vocals of the contemporary band called SHINee which gaining so much popularity these days.

With the blow of their success, he still never forgets to contact you every time he is free.

Zico and Jin Ae went into the same university as well and were getting better and better each day.

 And two gangs became close friends. Zico and L became best friends again as time goes by.

Your relationship with L was finally legal to your Aunt, and now she was working under L’s parents as their tailor and his parents made a clothing business especially for your Aunt.

And now, L could freely go in and out around your house as long as he wants.

 

While watching a movie at your living room, you brought popcorn and plopped yourself beside L. He pulled you close and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

“~~~~~~-ah, how do you find college?” L asked glancing at you. He popped popcorn on your mouth.

“First, it’s very hard. And we will be very busy. Plus, we have different subjects and schedules. We won’t be seeing each other that usual.” You exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter