Chapter 5

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This is my favorite song of 2AM in this album.. ㅋㅋㅋ.. Don't you love it? ^_^ Catchy and really good. Another side of 2AM. :) Anyway, enjoy the song and this chapter.* 

 

Chapter 5

 

While getting my books from the locker, Myungsoo was leaning there receiving it.

“So, how’s Minjae?” he asked, looking at the books I kept handing to him. “Hmm, she’s been very busy these days, because she became the student council vice president, remember?” I shrugged while getting piece of trash on my locker.

“Do you miss her?”

“Of course, but we still get to see each other on weekends.” I smiled and took my books from him. Myungsoo’s phone buzzed, he took it out from his pocket and opened the message.

“Oh, I remembered, I have basketball game today.” He said as he closed his handphone and smiled at me.

“Okay, good luck.” I turned around but he stood in front of me.

I stopped by him suddenly standing in front. I blinked.

“That’s it?!” he frowned.

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a sneer look, “Why?”

“Kiss me good luck!” he puckered his lips and closed his eyes. I flushed red and looked at the students looking at me. “I’m waiting~” Myungsoo cooed, opening an eye slightly smiling.

I tip toed and quickly kissed him on his lips. He widely smiled and seems like he gained so much energy after I gave him his wish.

“I’ll meet you later, baby.” he yelled and waved at me. Smiling, I waved back and started to walk to my class.

While walking through the school corridor, “~~~~~-AH!~” I heard the familiar voice and happily spun around. It was Minhee waving at me. “Whew! I thought I won’t catch you.” She said as she slung an arm around my neck.

“Yah, Minhee, You’re not attending class anymore! Do you want to graduate?!” I scolded her like a mother. She grimaced and stuck her tongue out,

“I’ll pass my final exams for sure!” she proudly said.

“Don’t just say it, Do it.” I remarked. Minhee made a face and pinched my cheeks, “Aigoo, my best friend is really worried for me! This is why I love you!” she cooed.

“Aw, Aw!” I pouted as I held my numb, red cheeks.

“Hey, let’s eat lunch!” she winked and pulled me to the cafeteria. “Minhee-ah, I have classes!” I yelped.

“~~~~~~-ah, can you be bad sometimes? I’m so hungry! Please~” she batted her lashes and tried to make an aegyo. I shook my head and walk with her. “YES!”

 

At the cafeteria, Minhee chose the same food as I. She took her first bite on her tuna sandwich.

“How's Sunggyu and you coming?” I rested my chin on my palms and wiggled my brows.

Minhee heavily sighed, “He’s annoying me like hell! I do not know how he knew my number, address, e-mail and also my part-time job! I think he put a tracking device on me!” She frowned and angrily chewed her sandwich.

I cracked up, “Hahaha, Maybe he just likes you so much.” I took a sip on my orange juice. “Ack, No! I don’t like him.” She made a face.

“I’m just like that at Myungsoo. At first, I didn’t like him, but as time goes by, it just happened. I thought this kind of love stories happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter