Chapter 40

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40

 

You arrived at the Infinite’s hideout, huffing and catching your breath. Your hair was a total mess now.

“~~~~~~-ah! You finally came!” Minhee brightened as she straightened you up and gave you a bottle of water. But you didn’t bother to drink it already.

“W-Where’s Myungsoo?”

Minjae pointed up. You smiled and hurriedly went up to the balcony.

There, you saw L sitting at the edge of the balcony. His head was ducked in his arms. He didn’t move any inch and he kept thinking that you already forgot about him.

You softened and felt mad about yourself. You took the scarf you knitted from the paper bag and slowly walked to L.

“I told you. I’m not in the mood.” L softly mumbled, thinking that it s asking or comforting him again.

You slowly leaned down and covered the scarf around L’s neck, “Don’t catch a cold.” You softly whispered.

With the sound of your voice, L tilted his head and saw your beautiful face smiling down on him, “I’m sorry, I’m late,” L swallowed as he saw you. Slowly, a smile was forming into his lips.

Now, his birthday was a thousand happier than any birthdays. “Happy Birthday, my dear Kim Myungsoo. I love you...” You whispered as you leaned down and kissed him on his lips. 

L smiled as he closed his eyes, he cupped your cheeks as he deepens the kiss. The kiss was extremely romantic despite the cold weather, it feels warm and fuzzy. Your lips connected perfectly as if it was a puzzle.

L broke the kiss, but your forehead was still connected with each other.

You sat down beside him and fixed the scarf around his neck, “Is the kiss my gift or this scarf?” L smiled.

“Both.” You smiled. L wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you close to him. You rested your head on his shoulders while he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter