Chapter 10

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N: I want to thank JustMe- for making me this poster!~ ^^ Thank-you very much!*

 

Chapter 10

 

The day of the vacation came, L was still bothered by Zico’s warning and the worst part is, when Zico said ‘see you in Jeju!~’

At the airport, L was the only person being waited by everyone. “Where is that punk!? I swear, if he didn’t come, I won’t pay for his ticket anymore!” Minhee yelled in frustration as she crossed her arms.

“I’m calling him already.” I said, also impatient about Myungsoo coming this late. The past few days, he was the one super excited about this trip, but he’s late.

*Flight 8J901 to Jeju Island, Flight 8J901 to Jeju Island, please proceed to the aircraft.*

Everyone started to panic, finally L came carrying his things with one hand. Wearing the most expressionless face I’ve seen.

“Yah! Men, what took you so long?” Hoya asked as he clings an arm around his neck. “Yeah, you’re girlfriend here is really nervous, ya know?” DongWoo added.

“I… overslept, Mian.” He didn’t even look at me nor greet me with a kiss or something.

Jin Ae also noticed it and thinking maybe her plan worked.

Inside the air craft, I was sitting by the window while L was beside me.

I kept stealing glances at him, and I don’t know why I’m so nervous to speak to him. “Myungsoo-ah, why are you late? I’m so worr-“

He cuts off my sentence and closed his eyes, “I want to sleep.”

“But you said you just overslept?” I asked, but instead of answering, he put his earplugs and turned the volume high so that he won’t hear me.

*Even if it hurts me so much, I want to protect you. I won’t forgive myself if Zico does something to you. I don’t know where or when he will see us together.* he thought as he clenched his fist and teeth at the same time. L didn’t know it was my first time riding a plane, so I was really scared about taking off.

The seatbelt sign went on, my hands were shaking while trying to put my seatbelt on.

The plane started to move, and as time goes by, it became faster and faster. *I feel like throwing up.* I thought as I glanced at Myungsoo who was sleeping. I wanted to hold his hand badly, but there is something that is stopping me from doing it.

I closed my eyes and the plane started to take off, I felt my stomach sank and felt very dizzy.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and saw ~~~~~~~ on a scared expression, he wanted to hug ~~~~~~~~ protectively, but he can’t. Instead, he put on earplug on her ear and turned up the volume.

*This is your Captain sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter