Chapter 32

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32

 

After arriving at the pastry shop, “Have a sit inside. I’ll go change!” you yelled, but you skidded to a stop and spun around, “Myungsoo-ah, be good.” You pointed a finger on him and ran inside to change.

L once glared at Jonghyun before entering the parlor and Jonghyun followed behind.

As soon as the two incredibly handsome guys entered the pastry shop, Minwoo gladly greeted them while the junior girl students swooned over them like they saw idols.

Some girl students who were just passing by entered the pastry shop just to see the two young handsome men.

“Omo, why do we have sudden burst of customers!?” Minwoo panicky said while giving menus and getting orders from different tables.

L and Jonghyun sat at the same table facing each other, “Yah, puppy boy, give me the menu.” L opened his palms.

“Neh,” Minwoo ran at the counter and hand L the menu. He also handed Jonghyun one.

“Thank-you,” Jonghyun smiled. Girls swooned over his smile, but it’s nothing compared on how they react to L’s killer smile.

The pastry shop was now full like a sold out concert, because of not only two, but three extremely cute guys inside the shop. But now, not only girl were spazzing outside, but also junior male students who were peeking to see the only belle of the shop.

After making the cake and tea they ordered, you came out the kitchen with your cute uniform with a matching cute hat. Your hair was tied up in pig tails.

Jonghyun and L stared at you like their eyes were going to pop out, they were stunned on how pretty and cute you are right now, “Please, enjoy.” You bowed at them like they were just normal customers and went back to the counter.

Jonghyun and L were glaring at each other while eating the cake which made you a little awkward. Minwoo stood beside you and watched the two guys who were angrily eating.

“Noona, who’s the other guy? I think I saw him somewhere. I just can’t remember.” Minwoo said rubbing his chin between his thumb and forefinger. Minwoo snapped his fingers, “Ah! I know! Kim Jonghyun! The Kim’s only son! Whoa, he’s a chaebol, right? Why is he here!?”

You pouted and looked at Minwoo, “Is he that famous? I didn’t know that,”

Minwoo gaped at you, “Of course he’s really famous! Didn’t you know, noona? By the way, did he happen to be another rival!?”

You chuckled and pinched minwoo’s soft and cuddly cheeks, “Anni. I only have Myungsoo as my boyfriend.” Minwoo’s face dropped and you continued, “And… you are one of my precious dongsaengs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter