Chapter 39

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39

 

You felt really uneasy now that you can’t your eyes off your watch. You can’t leave because you were still waiting for the gift giving ceremony.

“Ahh… I really need to go.” You mumbled.

But, the Kim couple held your hand and pulled you at the center.

They danced with you happily. You forced a smile but you don’t want them to feel bad on their day.

“Are you having fun, ~~~~~~-ah?” Mr. Kim asked.

 “Eh? N-Neh…” you smiled. You bit your lip and looked at your Aunt who was still smiling while watching you with the Kim’s.

“I’ll pass you to our son.” Mrs. Kim said as she swiftly passed you to Jonghyun. He caught you in his arms and straightened you up.

“Erm, sorry,” You whispered. Jonghyun smiled and fixed a strand of you hair. You sighed, “Jonghyun-ah, you know, between you and me… I like you, but only as my friend. I hope you understand.” It’s hard for you to say it, but you needed to.

Jonghyun smiled and brushed your hair with his hands, “I know that. That’s why I’m taking this chance to spend time with you.” He said under his breath.

“Jonghyun-ah… Thank-you,” You smiled and hugged him.

He hugged you back, “I’ll find a girl like you.” He whispered.

You shook your head. "No. Find a girl better than me, Jonghyun."

“I'll try. So, may I have this dance one more time?” he politely asked. You bit your lip and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter