Chapter 31

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31

 

“What’s with the long face?” you stopped from your tracks when you saw Sungyeol popped out from no where. He was sweetly smiling down at you. You smiled back and greeted him, both of you walk together for your first class.

“Is there something wrong? Seems like you’re so bothered, you’re really quiet.” Sungyeol said, bending his body a little bit to your height.

You snapped into reality, “Eh? Am I that really noisy?” you questioned him. Sungyeol laughed and ruffled your hair.

“No. It’s just that, you’re so pre-occupied since I saw you. And I bet you didn’t hear what I just said.” He smirked.

“Eh? What did you say?”

“See?”

You bit your bottom lip and scratched your head, “Mian.”

While having a walk with Sungyeol, L was waiting patiently outside the door of your classroom, leaning against the wall, his hands on his pocket while tapping the tip of his shoe on the floor.

Base on his actions, he feels really uneasy about you being with Jonghyun.

“I must leave now. See you around.” Sungyeol smiled and planted a sweet kiss on your forehead. You waved goodbye to him and went to L with throbbing heart.

“You waited long?” You asked as you walked closer to him. L held your shoulders and steadied you. He searched your face and body. You raised an eyebrow and pushed him away.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m checking! That Jonghyun seems like a reckless driver.” He said as he straightened up and crossed his arms.

“No, he’s not.” You argued with a knowing grin. L scoffed, “I should buy a car as soon as possible.” He mumbled.

“What did you say?” you asked.

He shook his head and pecked your lips, “I just came here to check on you. I’ll see you after class!” he waved his hand and left to go to his own class. Your smiled fades as you sighed inwardly.

 

Seems like times flies so fast and the school bell rang signalling it’s time to go home.

You packed your things up and slung your bag on your shoulders, the teacher dismissed you late because of the lessons he has to coop up.

When looked outside your window, Jonghyun was sitting on the das

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter