Chapter 26

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

 

You went out to throw the trash outside your house when someone covered your eyes, “Minhee-ah?” you brightened.

“No.” it was a voice of a man. You held his hand and took it off your eyes. “You did not recognize me.” he crossed his arms. You laughed and rolled your eyes.

“How did you know this is my house, Kim Jonghyun?” you raised an eyebrow. He just shrugged and pulled out a stalk of purple freesia from his back.

Your eyes widened to see a freesia that is not fake, “Whoa, Thank-you!” you beamed and smelled the flower. Jonghyun softened and smiled at your pretty smiling eyes.

“Is this the first time you saw a freesia?” he questioned.

You frowned, “Mmm, wae? Were not rich to buy like this kind of flower,”

He eagerly shook his head, “It’s not expensive. I just took that from our garden.” He cockily said.

You scoffed and pushed him, “You’re so cocky, Jonghyun.”

He rubbed the back of neck and smiled like a child. “What are you doing here?” you asked.

“Oh right. You pay me now!” he suddenly yelled and opened his palms asking for your hand. You gasped, “Right! Just wait here.” You ran inside your house and left Jonghyun for awhile.

He tries to hide his smile while waiting for you to comeback, *what should we do today? Watch movies? Too common! Eat Dinner? Too common! Amusement park? Too Common! Aish!*

You went outside and opened your wallet in front of him, “How much it is again?”

Jonghyun was shocked that you already forgot how you should pay him about the caramel Macchiato. “Yah, ~~~~~~-ah, you should pay me with a date!” he irritably said.

“Oh! Right! I forgot about it, Mian.” You scratched your head and smiled at him.

He crossed his arms, “Tch, Pretty babo.” He whispered as he hides his smile.

“Mwoh?”

“Nothing, nothing! Let’s go!” he pulled you immediately before you could change your mind and ran away from him. He opened the passenger’s seat of a black car. You are awed how luxurious the car is that your scared to get dirt on it, “Aish, just go inside!”

“Ow!~” he pushed you inside the car and closed the door.

Right when he put his seatbelt on, you were still pre-occupied exploring the awesomely amazing car that you forgot to wear your seatbelt. Jonghyun shook his head and smiled. He leaned forward to wear the seatbelt for you.

“Oh, it’s okay.” You said, but it was too late, he already wore it to you.

Just when Jonghyun turned his head, your face was just inches from. His heart started drummi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter