Chapter 22

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

 

One shiny morning, you were smilingly hearing the birds chirping by the branch of a big tree just beside your window where L climbs up to sneak on your room. But your aunt went inside your room and woke you up by taking your blanket off your body. “YAH! WAKE UP AND TAKE A BATH!”

You groggily rubbed your eyes and sat up, “Aunt, it’s still early! The date is tonight at 7pm.” You mumbled.

She tossed your towel on your face and pushed you to the bathroom.

“There are so many things to be done! So hurry up!” she once more yelled and shut the door close.

You faced the mirror with morning hair, “I wonder why I didn’t get a good sleep last night? Myunnie’s with me, right?” (Myunnnie is a stuffed animal that always hug for you to sleep.)

 

After taking a long shower, your Aunt was already preparing the dress she sewed the whole night just for your blind date.

“Whoa, Imo, is this mine?” you asked while touching the soft fabric of the dress with your fingertips.

“Of course, you can’t wear your filthy clothes in front of a Rich business man’s son! He's a chaebol! Remeber that.” she frowned and dropped a shoebox. You opened it and saw a pair of dazzling stilettos.

“Where did you get these, Imo-ah?” you were about to touch it when your Aunt slapped your hands. “Ow!” you yelped.

“I borrowed this from the daughter of my friend. Don’t even scratch this one! I'll get really mad!” she warned. You nodded while you trace a cross on your left chest with your finger.

 “Come here!” she pulled you downstairs. She sat down the long couch and pulled you to sit down beside her. She laid your head on her legs.

Yours eyes widened with the strange actions of your Aunt, “Omo, Imo.” You struggled, but she tightly held your head back down.

“Aish! Don’t move and lay down straight!” she lightly slapped your legs.

You followed and stretched your feet until the edge of the sofa. You face was facing up your Aunt’s. She opened the bottle of moisturizer and gently damped it into your face. You kept blinking because you’re not used to making yourself pretty and putting something on your face.

“~~~~~~-ah! Will you stop blinking!? It looks weird!”

“I can’t.” you whined. Your Aunt gave in and started to giggle as she continued to put moisturizer on your face.

Your heart flutters so much while your Aunt is doing this for you. She opened a face mask and gently put it on your face. She also put sliced cucumber on your eyes.

One fell down and you instantly ate it. Your Aunt slapped your hand again and yelled, “Don’t eat it!” She replaced another one.

“But, I’m hungry!”

“I’ll cook you lunch, just wait until I finished this.” She said. You gasped but softened a bit.

After a long pause you softly spoke, “I wish I always have a blind date, so that Aunt and I will always be like this. It’s fun and happy, right?” you beamed. Your Aunt stopped from massaging your face with her fingers and turned pink.

Without a warning, she stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Ow!” you pouted when you landed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter