Chapter 14

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14

 

The past two days of supposed to be a happy vacation, your not in yourself especially seeing Jin Ae and L who were always together. Minhee held your shoulders in a comforting manner, “~~~~-ah, do you want to go home?”

“No! No, I’m alright! Really.” You forced a smile and held back Minhee’s hand. She deeply sighed and held you’re both hands with her.

“~~~~~-ah, I never knew this would happen! I’m so sorry!” she kept brushing her hands on you. You blinked a couple of times and chuckled.

“What are you talking about?” you asked, tilting her head up. “Well..” Minhee paused and looked at Sunggyu. She blushed and stared at you in the eyes.

“Yah, Kang Minhee! You’re scaring me. Just say it.” you blurted

“Well… Sunggyu and I… w-we're couples now.” Minhee sheepishly admitted. She bit her bottom lip and lowered her head. Your jaw dropped and you quickly gave her a tight hug.

“Uwah! Jjinja!? I’m so happy for you! Congratulations! See, you and Sunggyu will be together. Like I told you, just like Myung-” You stopped and just smiled. “Congrats, Minhee-ah.”

“Aish… I can’t look at you. I’m so happy, yet my best friend is not!” she pouted. You lightly punched her arms and smiled. “What are you saying? I’m happy!”

Myungsoo was watching you while Jin Ae was busy putting sun block lotion on her body. “Oppa, can you put sunblock on my back?” Jin Ae cooed while giving the sun block to him and turning her back on L.

L glared at her, “Shish! I’ll put that on your face.” L coldly replied and rolled his eyes. Jin Ae pouted and saw Block B walking towards you and Minhee’s direction. L grew alarmed and was about to run to you, but Jin Ae stopped her.

“Do you want Zico to know?” she said under her breath. L clenched his teeth and swallowed. “If something happened, I will not hesitate to save my princess!” he gritted through his teeth and try to watch from a far.

 

Couple of shadows fell upon you and Minhee who was happily telling you the story how he and Sunggyu became a couple. You and Minhee tilted your heads up and frowned at the same time.

“Friends with Infinite, right?” B-bomb asked as his eyes shifted at your long, white and slender legs. Myungsoo clenched his fist into a ball and clenched his teeth.

*I’ll break his neck, if he laid a finger on her hair. Where are those punks!* L angrily thought while searching for his own members.

Minhee stood up and you followed, “So what!?” Minhee snarled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter