Chapter 1

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I Hope you will listen while reading. ^_^ Thank-you! I changed my writing style. kkk*

Note: Paragraphs or sentences with red * were the narrator. ^^

*Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. ^^*

 

Chapter 1

 

Another sleepless night with my Aunt who told me to do random orders like massaging her back, giving her manicures and pedicure etc. I haven’t studied yet for the coming exam for the ending semester.

After doing her orders, I went back to my room and rested my head on the study table, “Ah, I’m so tired.” I closed my eyes and let the silent atmosphere surround me, “A nap won’t take up all my time, right?” I mumbled.

Just then, a pair of eyes was softly gazing down on my face. I could feel it, I could sense it. I smiled as he leaned closer and kissed my cheeks.

My eyes slowly opened, still not taking my head off the table. I saw Myungsoo laying his head like mine, giving me the most affectionate smile that made me smiled back. 

He caught a strand of my hair and curled it behind my ears. "Aish, why are you always following that ugly Aunt of yours?" he asked. I didn't reply and just changed the topic.

“What are you doing here again, Myungsoo? Climbing again without a warning, entering my room like a burglar.” I stated. He sweetly smiled back.

“I tried to call you, but you’re not answering. I knocked on your window, your not here...” he shrugged  “... And, I know you purposely didn’t lock your window. You know I’m coming, right?” he winked.

I giggled and raised my head up, “Okay, you got me.” Myungsoo smirked and pulled a chair beside me. He sat down and bent his head. He rested his chin on my shoulders and whispered, “What are we going to study today, Miss Tutor?”

Opening my Math book, I heard Myungsoo groaned, “Yah, what was that about?” I asked with a little laugh.

“You know I hate Math, last time when you tutored me math, I fell asleep! I don’t want to fall asleep again.” He shook his head.

“Okay then, let’s start with English.” I opened my English book and started translating Korean sentences into English.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Myungsoo pointed a Korean word ‘Saranghae’. He obviously knows the answer and just pretended.

“Myungsoo-ah, don’t pretend. You know that word.” I said.

“I Love You?” Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter