Powerful

Silent Abyss

“Come to think of it, I don’t know anythin’ ‘bout you guys.” Raven stated, looking up. “Oh well.”

Raven then bent down to whisper in the other boy’s ear, earning a loud gasp from the boy.

GiKwang flinched at the sudden gasp and bent over to DongWoon. “What do you think happened?” He pointed to the flustered boy.
“Probably due to what Raven said.” DongWoon said thoughtfully, his fingers rubbing his chin.

“WHAT?!” The boy suddenly exclaimed, his face red.
Raven yelped and pulled back from the boy’s ear. “Don’t yell when I’m so close to you! And the others are still sleeping, so quiet down!” He then rubbed his own ear.

“HOLD UP!” A confused DooJoon said. “There are…OTHERS?!”

“What do you think?” Raven retorted. “And for goodness sake, SHUSH!”

“Sorry.” DooJoon said, eyes wide at an angry Raven. He never thought that he was this scary, not after all the pranks he pulled successfully on DongWoon.

The other 5 members of B2ST, on the other hand, were shocked at DooJoon’s apology. DooJoon was known to retort any insults, but now he is apologizing to a boy? That makes no sense.

THAT, JunHyung thought, is a powerful boy.

“Alright, that’s settled then.” Raven turned his attention to B2ST , addressing every single one of them. “This boy here is Smoke – ” he pointed to the flustered boy beside him with his thumb. “-and he is gonna show you your rooms.”

 -
 

Chapter 7...hope you liked it...