Who are you?!

Silent Abyss

“Uh-oh.” DooJoon scanned the surroundings, and all he sees are thugs, and gangs, and more THUGS.

“Go!” That guy ordered.

The B2ST members felt like everything was in slow motion, until a calm voice suddenly interrupted.

“Stop this nonsense, all of you.”

They turned to look, and saw that all of the thugs were cowering with fear.
The rude guy squeaked, and ran away, the others following him like mice.

DooJoon looked around and asked, “Who said that?”

“I’m up here!” the voice called out, more childishly this time.

They looked up to see a black-haired boy, donning a black jacket which looks like a cape, tied at the very top, with a hood swaying with the breeze behind him.

He was wearing a black V-neck shirt with black jeans and a white belt that stands out in all of his black clothing.

He was perched dangerously on the roof of a building, and GiKwang asked, “Who are you?”

The boy jumped down from the building and landed on his feet, just right in front of B2ST.

“Hello!” the boy smiled. “My name is Metadine Igosi, but people call me Raven Lugosi instead.” He paused. “So,” he continued, a look of confusion on his face. “Who are you?”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
2nd chapter...
EDIT - sorry,but is black V-neck, not white..