Where are we?!

Silent Abyss

Drip, drip, drop. Water fell from an abandoned pipe. All was quiet, until…

“Why must we walk through this dark alley?!” screamed DooJoon as the members of B2ST walked closely together in the dark narrow space.

GiKwang flinched at the sudden outburst. God, he thought. He can be so loud sometimes.

“Calm down, you’re giving us a headache.” YoSeob said calmly, hands tucked behind his head. “We’re gonna get out of here soon, I just know-”

“Your sense of direction is always wrong, YoSeob.” JunHyung interrupted. “Let’s just get a move on.” YoSeob pouted while the others just sighed.

Their manager asked them to take a shortcut back to their hotel. They are in Japan, anyway.
Which leads them to this situation.

“JunHyung,” HyunSeung started, breaking off JunHyung’s chain of thought. “Coke?”

JunHyung spun around to face him. “WHERE?!”

HyunSeung pointed to a few guys huddled around a vending machine that is on another path with his thumb.

All six of them turned to stare.

And was caught staring.

“What do you want?!” the biggest guy asked with a ‘not-so-friendly’ attitude.
“Erm- ” JunHyung started, but danger-sensor GiKwang cut him off.
“Nothing.” GiKwang said with a hint of nervousness. “Sorry.” With that, he ushered the others to leave quickly.

I don’t have a good feeling about this,he thought.

“Stop,” the same rough voice called.

The muscled guy whistled, and his underlings surrounded B2ST, cutting off their escape route.

“We’re not gonna let you go that easily, not after staring like that.” The guy smirked evilly, hitting his baseball bat against his palm. “We’ll show you what we’re capable of.”  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st chapter.
Hope you like it..