The weirdness of the boy

Silent Abyss

GiKwang bent over to DongWoon again, as soon as he heard what Raven said. “So we’re gonna stay over anyway?”

DongWoon chuckled. “Hyung, you’re so dense.”

GiKwang rolled his eyes. “Thanks A LOT.” He said, stressing the ‘a lot’.

Just then, a loud music blared throughout the casino. It was battle music, and Raven does not seem too happy about it.

DongWoon jumped and the food at the counter toppled over. Hearing the sound, Raven’s head turned in his direction, looking at the mess, he then stared at DongWoon.

“O-oops…” DongWoon stuttered. He was too afraid of the boy to do anything.

“Awww…” Raven sighed, pouting. “My candies!”

JunHyung, DooJoon and Smoke burst out at DongWoon’s confused face. He had thought that the short boy will get angry, and now he is looking at his candies like they are his life.

Talk about mood swings, YoSeob thought.

But ‘Danger-Sensor Lee GiKwang’ did not have that nickname for nothing. He knew that something was wrong, but he just could not figure it out. He concluded that the two strange boys were bad news, and they better get out of here as soon as possible.

The music suddenly stopped, and Raven’s attention was turned.

“Woot~” He cheered, pumping a fist into the air. “Looks like they don’t need help at all! Expected from the Abyss!”

“The Abyss?” DooJoon question with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t worry about it.” Raven said, his face becoming serious again. “Smoke, bring them to the guest rooms.” He said with a frown.

“Okay.” Smoke grinned happily. Raven stared at him for a moment then ruffled his hair.

“Don’t get into any trouble with your brothers.” Raven warned, with a grin plastered to his face.

“Mm.” Smoke nodded then turned to B2ST. “Follow me~”

B2ST has no choice but to follow the skipping boy which seemed to take a liking to JunHyung. When they were out of sight, Raven stared at the door.

“Things will be harsh from now on.” He said to a shadow hiding in the casino at who knows where.

“I know. Just don’t push yourself too hard.” The shadow growled.

Raven closed his eyes, appreciating the comfort from his 4-legged partner. “Thank you…” 

-

Chapter 8~
Hope you guys enjoyed it~