Stay...OVER?!

Silent Abyss

“Um…” DooJoon started. How are they going to get out of this situation?

Raven was still scrutinizing them, from their clothes, to their hair, to their shoes. JunHyung rolled his eyes as the short boy reached up to touch YoSeob’s hair.

God, JunHyung thought. How can he be shorter than YoSeob but jump down the roof and land safely?! And why is his hair so long and spiky?!

“Okay!” Raven suddenly said, breaking JunHyung’s train of thought. “I see that you guys are lost, where are you headed to now?”

“Hanabi Hotel.” HyunSeung replied without thinking. He flinched as the little black-haired boy suddenly narrowed his eyes at them.

Raven folded his arms and looked down at the cracked floor, as if deep in thought. The six boys looked at each other and finally, silently, asked DongWoon to break the silence.

“W-we…” DongWoon stuttered, looking like he was on the verge of tears. “N-need t-to g-g-get goi-”

“Wait!” Raven suddenly exclaimed, head shooting up in the process. He then smiled and continued, “Do you guys have anything important to do early in the morning tomorrow?”

When no one answered, he continued. “Since it’s getting late-” he checked his watch, “it’ll be dangerous to go back by yourselves. Would you like to stay over at my place for a night?”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
3rd chapter...
"Hanabi Hotel" is just a created hotel...and "Hanabi" means fireworks...