Another boy?

Silent Abyss

“I asked you a question and you asked me back one.” HyunSeung retorted, pissed off. But he still knows that this guy is dangerous, thinking about the way his last reply sent chills down his spine. No one has done that before. He glanced to the other members, and seeing their faces, he probably sent chills down their spines too.

“Okay, chill.” Raven grinned. He dropped it in a flash. “I guess you guys have the right to know.” He paused, sighed and folded his arms behind his head while walking towards the stairs in the empty casino. “I’m a-”

“DAD! ~” A voice interrupted. All of them turned towards the noise, and saw a boy standing on the staircase.

Raven looked at him, hands still folded behind his head. He then turned to B2ST, and said, grinning, “He’s right, I’m a dad.”

DongWoon laughed as HyunSeung’s face went red. “Forget it,” he huffed.

“Oh. My. GOD.” The boy on the staircase said slowly. They turned to see what was wrong, and in a flash, he ran down the stairs and hid behind an oblivious Raven. He made a movement that looked like locking a door and Raven’s head spun around to glare at him.

“Why’d you do that?” Raven said, not at all sounding angry, instead, amused.
“Are they…” The boy whispered into Raven’s ears. Raven’s eyebrows were moving up and down in amusement as he listened to the boy.

“Why don’t you ask them yourself?” Raven smirked. He then placed his right hand on the smaller boy’s back, and pushed him in B2ST’s direction.

JunHyung watched him closely as the smaller boy walked towards him.

“Are you guys…” He started. A moment of silence ensued.

“Are we?” JunHyung asked, bending down to the boy’s eye level.

The boy was shocked at JunHyung’s sudden movement and squeaked. He then ran back to hide behind Raven and tugged at his shirt.

“All right.” Raven sighed. He scratched his neck, and continued, “Are you guys the boy band from Korea, called BEAST?”

--

That's all I can write for now...hope that you guys enjoyed it...