Chapter 3: From the Angel's eyes

Killjoy

A boy with orange shoulder length hair just walked into the diner. He look to be around his late teen years. Not too tall or short for a boy his age. His feature is too feminine for it to belong to a boy, even for his age. The only thing that save him from being mistaken as a girl is his overall aura. You may mistake him for a very handsome young lady with short hair on first glance. After several rounds of observation, you know very well that he is indeed a very handsome young man. Apart from his girly feature, his amber eyes and fire-engine red skinny pants are things that make him stood out. Eyes the colours of wolf, it’s really weird to see it belong to a human. But nevertheless, hypnotizing those that met his gaze with a tired expression, he walk to his table as if he owns this place. Few seconds later, the chubby waiter announcing the menu to the good looking boy. It isn’t hard to overheard their conversation since the diner is as quiet as a ghost town. It’s really shocking to Midnight Angel that there’s another person visiting this diner at such an odd hour. The thing that really captivated her is that she seems to be a lone traveller just like her. From the way his clothes are, she knows that has been spending sometimes on the road. How odd that she met another lone traveller at this somewhat abandon diner? How odd that she is here when he visit this place? Did God send him here to meet her and guide her through her life? He reminds her of bright burning flames that gave our warmth. She need that warmth right now. More and more unanswered question is going through her head making her even more excited than she already is. She made her decision. She’s going to introduce herself to him and hopefully, he would invite her to join his journey. Without a second thought, her legs are moving toward this lonely stranger’s table. She’s so excited that she couldn’t her own heartbeat anymore.

 

“Hi, Nice to meet you handsome.”