Chapter 1: Wolf's Howl

Killjoy

It’s been a few week now since I left home. Damn! Should have bought out all of my savings if I know I’m going to be broke just within a week.

I wonder how far have I walk away from home. Does mommy miss my presence or she’s still as high as heaven can get? Honestly, I wonder if they even realize if I’m gone. Wow! I never knew the night sky is this beautiful. What am I kidding? I never make any effort to get out of home at night. All I did for my whole bloody life was being the son my parents wanted. And then, there’ those skyscraper that is blocking everything, even the sun. It kinda makes sense that they want to block the sun since many claim that the sun is just a big ball of radiation.  Haha! As if they will turn to some kind of zombie if they stay in the sun far too long. Wait………… THAT COULD HAPPEN!!!! Man, I don’t want to turn into a zombie.

I wonder when I will officially be certified insane. I never really get the hang of going on this journey alone. As time pass, I wonder if my motives will be achieved or I’m just throwing time and effort away. See!!! I’m talking to myself again. Thank god these voices are trapped in my head or people really think I’m screwed. Who am I kidding? There is not even a bug in here, let alone human. Oh man! My stomach is rumbling again. These place look like an abandon highway. I hope I can find a restaurant or someplace with food nearby. Damn, should have brought a map so that I get a better grip of the places I’m going, but that is too late now. I guess all I can do is just curse myself for not preparing for this journey better. I wonder how long do I have to walk to find truth. I wonder if there are people out there that’s like me. A journey full of hopes and dreams that turn into a midnight wandering marathon. In the morning, the sun and clouds are the only thing that keep me warm from the chilling cold of loneliness. In the night, the stars and moons are the only light that guide me from my aimless wandering. How long go I have to keep walking? Oh!!!! I saw bright artificial lights!!! Civilization is near! FOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! I’M COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!