Midnight Angel

Killjoy

After losing her mother and father, he is the only person she had. He was her best friend, brother and the love of her life. He knew about her love for him, but he has no intention of returning this love of hers. He took her as a doll he can play with. He would only meet her in the quiet midnight as he afraid of the eyes of hounds looking at him for his betrayal. He says that she looks like an angel under the midnight moonlight. Like a fool, she believes him only to get a rude awakening as she sees him in the arms of another girl in the bright afternoon sun. She decided from him, his darling and this pain. She heard of a place where heaven is just a pill away. She wanted happiness and none of the pain and took a one way ticket to this heaven. It is true that heaven is just a pill away as she finds herself to be adored by so many people for the first time in her life. She felt happy again. But one day, she realized that this happiness is merely just a mask she wore. She didn’t feel happiness radiating from within her heart. She took a few more pill to see if this would change the way she felt, but no, she still feel high and dry. Looking around, she finds that everyone’s the same. Happy because of this magical pill, not from within. So, she decided to go on a journey to find happiness. Does true happiness comes in the form of a man or a pill? Or it comes from something totally different?