Red Wolf

Killjoy

Many mistaken her for a charming young man. There’s a reason for this. Born in a Chinese family, where all the parents wants was a son and never a daughter. Disappointed with the gender of their first born, she vowed to make her his son no matter what happens. From a young age, she has been groomed to the finest to be a boy. She plays with fire truck instead of pretty dolls. She chooses to do so because she knows that this is what mommy wants and it will make her happy. It doesn’t really bother this little girl that the whole damn world treat and believed that she is a boy until she finds the need to be who she was born as.

 

Months passed and they still argued about this. For every Christmas after that day, all she wishes for under that tree was for her parents to accept her as their daughter. She knew that her wish were impossible to be achieved as her mother’s disgusted look act as a constant reminder of how impossible this is. Disappointment of her daughter’s rebel to be a girl and the shame of not being able to bear a son for her own family brought her mommy nearer to the pills. With it, her mother can say out loud to all her relatives about how much she loves her son. Everyone knows the truth, but they choose to not say it out loud to her face because they were either too lazy or being sympathetic about her situation. She felt happy that her mother still loves her, but she hates that it’s the bloody pills that make her mother this way.

 

Despite being a Chinese, she is born with the lightest amber eyes that anyone has seen. Someone once told her that her eyes remind them of wolfs. Attracted to the color red since a young age, as it reminds her to never extinguish the burning flame that fire up all her hopes and dream as they would be the very torch she needed to guide her to her truth path. Piercing gold eyes paired with a pale complexion and bleach red hair that had faded to a calming orange. That was how a determined Red wolf was born.