Really?

I'm Not Your Rose

 “So.... Jiyong?”

 

Seungri ignored Seunghyun and got a drink from one of the bending machines.

 

“So are you guys like together?” Seunghyun trailed after Seungri, for some reason he kept picking up his speed.

 

Seungri opened his drink and took a long gulp out of it, still ignoring Seunghyun.

 

“Ar you ignoring me?” Seunghyun caught up to Seungri and grabbed his arm, “Because that would be rude if you are.”

 

Seungri sighed and finished his drink in one go, “No.”

 

Seunghyun didn't let go of his arm just yet, “No what?”

 

“No I'm not with Jiyong and now I'm not ignoring you.”

 

“No Jiyong Seungri action? What about the heated make out session you had?” Seunghyun folded his arms and pouted, “I thought you guys would be cute.”

 

“Are you seriously pouting? Don't be a baby about it.”

 

“But you guys would be so cuuuuuute.” he whined to Seungri as they made their way out of the sun.

 

“Don't ever do that again. I told you I didn't like him, now drop the topic so we can talk about something relevant.”

 

“This is relevant, this is here and now. This is-

 

“So I saw you talking with Youngbae. What was tat about?”

 

Seunghyun glared at him a little upset that he interrupted him, “I'm not telling you ish till we finish the whole thing about you and Jiyong.”

 

Seungri tsked, “There isn't a thing between me and him. We said we wouldn't talk about it, that's it.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because he doesn't want certain people finding out that we kissed.”

 

“Why?” that sounded extremely stupid to him.

 

“Because he has a girlfriend.”

 

Seunghyun's mouth dropped, “Seungri say wha?”

 

“I said he has a girlfriend, that's it it's done.” Seungri leaned on a tree.

 

“You're not okay are you?”

 

“What makes you think that?” Seungri looked away from him.

 

Seunghyun walked up to him, “You know it's not always about me, a friendship works both ways. You can tell me if you're upset, that's what I'm here for.”

 

“And if I am? There's nothing I can do about it, he's with some girl and... I'm just here.”

 

“You can't just give up so easily.”

 

Seungri looked at him with piercing eyes, “What do you mean give up? He has a girlfriend, there's nothing I can do.”

 

“But Seungri you shouldn't let that deter you, you can-

 

“What? Be like you? I'm sorry if I know when to stop.”

 

Seunghyun looked at Seungri with hurt eyes, “I'm sorry I said something.”

 

Seungri looked back him, realizing his mistake, “Seunghyun, I'm sorry I didn't mean that.”

 

“No, you did mean it. It just hurts a little when your own friend thinks you're pathetic.”

 

Seungri got off of the tree and walked over to Seunghyun and grabbed his hand. “No I didn't mean it I'm sorry. I don't think you're pathetic, don't think that. I don't know why I said that.”

 

Seunghyun pulled his hand away, “You said it because you were upset, but that doesn't mean you didn't mean what you said. You probably were always thinking it.” Seunghyun looked down at his shoes, “Leave me.”

 

“What, no.” Seungri bent his head to try and catch his eyes, “Seunghyun look at me, I'm not going anywhere, look at me please.”

 

“Seungri, is it alright if you would leave me be? Just go, I don't want to look at you right now.” Seunghyun kept his gaze away from Seungri.

 

Seungri understood and left Seunghyun by the tree. Seunghyun sat under the trees shade and fiddled with the fallen leaves. He stared at one sun kissed leaf that had dried up on the ground. He picked it up, “You and me have something in common.” he looked at the leaf and turned it around in his hand, “We both got left out in the sun to dry, but some people just forgot about us.” he crumbled up the leaf and let the remains flow out in the wind.

 

Seunghyun looked at all the cheer around him, the smiling couples and the devoted friends. He almost laughed, is this time where he becomes the bitter depressed guy that hates relationships? “Daesung...” he almost choked on that word, his name had such a powerful affect on him. Seunghyun let out a slow breath, was waiting for Daesung truly pathetic? He had never thought it was, he was always thought that it would be okay to wait for Daesung. He counted the years he already been pining for Daesung, if he started at sixth grade till now it would be...almost ten years. Ten very long and lonely years that he had waited for him and it was until now that he was finally starting to feel all the loneliness pile up on his shoulders.

 

Seunghyun tried to shake the doubt out of his head, “I love you.” he wished his words would be able to float over to Daesung's ears. He wanted him to hear the passion he felt for him and how it had only grown stronger over the years. Seunghyun looked across the way and saw Daesung chatting it up with his friends. His melodic laugh floating to Seunghyun's ears like a note of pure music. Seunghyun smiled, he wasn't laughing, he was making music just for him. His smile wavered, only he wished he was the one making him laugh.

 

He continually stared at the smile playing on Daesung's lips. It was at that point when Seunghyun didn't think it was fair. Daesung could smile and be happy while he was sitting here with the world heavy on his shoulders. Seunghyun couldn't laugh anymore, not without Daesung. He wasn't a fun person when he was thinking deeply about Daesung he was a stone statue unable to crack even the simplest smile when he thought of him. “I should love it when I think about you, but does it always bring me pain?”

 

He grabbed some more leaves all dry and browned from the sun. He felt like those leaves, he felt dried out and stepped on. One after the other he crumpled them up and let the wind take away the pieces. He wished the breeze would be able to take him like the leaves. He wanted go somewhere where he couldn't love anymore, somewhere where it didn't give you the tortures of life.

 

Daesung noticed Seunghyun sitting under the shade of a tree. He looked solemn as he just sat there possibly thinking about something important. Daesung felt a small pang in his chest as he laughed at something his friend had said. He had to keep himself composed or someone would think there was something wrong. How would he be able to say that he felt pain in his chest without them freaking out. Somehow he knew the pain was benign and somehow he knew what was giving him this pain. He feared Seunghyun would be the death of him.

 

Daesung watched Seunghyun in a covert way, he didn't want anyone noticing him sneaking a glance Seunghyun. He curiously watched him play with the leaves on the ground with a sad expression on his face. Daesung furrowed eyebrows when he saw him lift his head and whisper something while staring directly at him. He blinked when he realized what he said, Daesung swallowed uncomfortably. How was he having this much of an affect on him when he was so far away?

 

He tried to pay attention to what his friend was saying and he tried to laugh and smile at the right times but the longer Seunghyun sat by that tree the longer he couldn't concentrate. Seunghyun what are you doing to me? Daesung shifted awkwardly in the spot he was standing. There was something he needed to do.

 

“Guy's I have to go.” Daesung ignored the stares they were giving and walked in the direction Seunghyun was sitting in. He walked over to Seunghyun and stood in front of him.

 

Seunghyun looked up in shock, either today was his lucky day or something bad had happened that he didn't know about, “Daesung, why are you here?”

 

“I need to talk to you.”

 

Seunghyun looked at his posture, his shoulders were rigged and he was continuously chewing on his lip. He didn't either of those were good signs, “About?”

 

“Not here, lets go somewhere private.”

 

“Pr-private?”

 

Daesung rolled his eyes and grabbed Seunghyun's hand and helped him up, “Yes private.” he quickly tried to think of someplace that didn't have anyone around. The library? No they wouldn't be able to have a proper conversation in there. Cafeteria? Too many people. Daesung searched his brain for somewhere he sighed when there was only one place that he knew of. “Come on we're going to my dorm.”

 

Seunghyun followed Daesung's long strides over to the dorms. He obediently followed him up the stairs like an excited puppy dog. He was confused as to why Daesung wanted to speak to him so suddenly but he wasn't complaining; unless it was another turn down.

 

Daesung opened his door and lead Seunghyun in. Seunghyun walked in and turned around waiting for Daesung to say something.

 

The truth was that Daesung didn't know what to say now that he had gotten him in the dorm. He was determined to talk to him but he didn't know what to talk about, but there was still that silly pang in his chest. Daesung grabbed Seunghyun's hand and laid it on his chest, “What is that?”

 

Seunghyun tilted his head to the side, “What is what? Your chest?”

 

Daesung shook his head, that silly pang hurt a lot, “You don't feel it? Is my heartbeat irregular?”

 

“I do feel your heartbeat, but I wouldn't be able to tell if it was irregular.”

 

Daesung let go of his hand, “There must be something seriously wrong with me.”

 

“You should be telling a doctor that, not me. You said you needed to talk to me about something, what is it?”

 

“Why were you staring at me?”

 

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, “Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?”

 

“No, I don't know why I dragged you up here. I don't know what I want to talk about.” Daesung shook his head.

 

“So then do you want me to leave or what?”

 

“What are you doing to me Seunghyun?” Daesung paced around the room while running a hand through his green hair.

 

“I'm not doing anything.” Seunghyun didn't know what to do, right in front of him Daesung looked like he was having a nervous breaking. He didn't know if should call for an ambulance or a mental institution.

 

“Yes you are, you're messing with my head.”

 

“But I haven't said anything.” he felt like he was a kid being accused of stealing a cookie from the cookie jar when in fact he didn't.

 

Daesung walked up to him and poked him in the chest, “It doesn't matter if you haven't said anything, you're still in my head.”

 

Seunghyun's signature smirk played on his lips, “You've been thinking about me?”

 

Daesung narrowed his eyes, yes, “No I haven't.”

 

Seunghyun put his finger on Daesung's forehead, “Then how am I in your head if you haven't been thinking about me?”

 

Daesung grabbed Seunghyun's finger and squeezed it.

 

“Ow!” Seunghyun pulled his finger back and glowered at Daesung, “That was unnecessary.”

 

“Maybe you should keep your fingers to yourself then.”

 

Seunghyun grabbed Daesung's hand and laced his fingers into his, “Nah, I like this better.” he felt Daesung trying to pull his hand back, “You try and remove your hand I'll squeeze.”

 

Daesung scowled, “Why do you have to be so intolerable?”

 

“Why do you have to continuously deny that you feel something for me?”

 

“I don't feel anything for you. Why can't you wrap that around that thick skull of yours?”

 

“I only process the truth, not any of the lies that you like to constantly spew out of your mouth.” Seunghyun looked down at him, as always there was going to be an argument or a very heated conversation between the both of them.

 

“When have I ever lied?”

 

“Plenty of times, you lie every time you say you don't like me and I even know you've been lying to Youngbae.”

 

“I haven't been lying to him, how would you know that anyways?” Daesung looked at the door behind Seunghyun, maybe he can make a quick escape if he can detach his hand.

 

“I talked with him, and I've come to realize that you haven't been completely honest with him. Have you been making promises you can't keep?”

 

“I haven't broken any promises to him, you don't know what you're talking about.” of course that was another lie.

 

“Are you breaking a promise now? I'm sure Youngbae wouldn't like it that I'm here in your guy's shared dorm, with his boyfriend. Do you think he would be pleased to here that?”

 

Daesung's eyes widened, “You're not going to tell him.”

 

“I never said I was, I wouldn't be so cruel as to directly ruin your relationship with him. But I do plan on taking you away from him, and that comes with your help.”

 

“And if I don't help you ruin my relationship?”

 

“You're helping right now.” Seunghyun looked at there intertwined hands, he had loosened his grip a while ago. He stared at Daesung's lips, “You always seem to come into my arms so easily.”

 

Daesung gave him a dirty sneer, “I'm not easy, and I'm never in your arms willingly.”

 

“Not at first, but you never seem to leave them. Not until things a get little to heated for your liking, then that's when you decide to leave me.” Seunghyun placed his other hand on Daesung's waist, “You seem to like it when I touch you, but you always leave before I can make you mine.”

 

“Is that all you want from me then?”

 

“All that and much more, when I say I want you I don't just mean physically.” Seunghyun s his hand to the small of Daesung's back, “Though the physical part is the fun part.”

 

“You and me aren't going to happen, I don't want anything physical or emotional with you.”

 

Seunghyun pressed Daesung's body closer to him then whispered in his ear, “Then why didn't you stop me?” he untangled his hand from Daesung's then wrapped his now free arm around him, “Why do you always stop me right before it's to late? You can't be that weak, you have to want it as much as I do.”

 

Daesung shuddered, “No you've got it all wrong.”

 

“Is it me who has it all wrong? Or you? I'm not getting any younger Daesung, hurry up and make up your mind so I can either move on or properly love you because I'm sick and tired of you lying to me about how you feel.”

 

Daesung could here the acrimony in his words, they were sharp and bitter, the sound of impatience and hurt mixed together to make one wary Seunghyun, “I've already told you how I feel.”

 

“And there you go again with another lie. I know you, I know when you're lying so stop trying to fool me because you are a horrible liar. I don't even think Youngbae believes all the lies that you tell him, so how do you expect me to?”

 

Daesung swallowed, “How do you know me? How do you know all this about me?”

 

Seunghyun let out a frustrated breath, “You think you would know someone when they've been in the same school since elementary, did you really never notice me? Was I that far under your radar that you never even glanced at me?”

 

“Elementary?”

 

Seunghyun dropped his hands to the side, “Are you kidding me?”

 

Daesung did nothing but blink, was he missing something? “What?”

 

“I knew it, I just knew it but I didn't want to believe it.”

 

“What?” Daesung was agitated with Seunghyun's sudden mood change, he didn't know what he was supposed to be getting at.

 

Seunghyun looked at Daesung's confused face, “Are you serious right now? What was the farthest year that you remember me in?”

 

“Uhm Senior year in high school, why?”

 

Seunghyun turned around and walked out of the dorm.

 

Daesung stood there with a very perplexed expression on his face. He was confused as to why Seunghyun had left so fast and he didn't know what he was so upset about. Daesung sat in one of the chair s and rested his head on his hand, what was that about?

 

Seunghyun stormed in his dorm startling Seungri in the process. He side stepped around Seungri and went to his bed then laid under the covers.

 

Seungri scratched his head, “Seunghyun?”

 

Seunghyun turned around, “What?”

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

 

“I wasn't mad I was disappointed, there's a difference.”

 

“Is everything alright?”

 

“Is everything ever alright?” he turned around and faced the wall.

 

“Was it Daesung?”

 

“You don't need to know whether it was about Daesung or anyone else. From now on I won't be speaking to you about him.” Seunghyun pulled the covers over his ears.

 

“Come one don't be that way, I told you I didn't mean it. You cant talk to me about anything.”

 

Seunghyun rolled his eyes under the covers, “Now you're going to start lying to me to.”

 

“I'm not lying.”

 

“Seungri.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Go to sleep.”

 

Seungri stood in his spot, it was still light outside. “But-”

 

“Now!”

 

His unexpected shout made Seungri jump, he didn't want to argue with that voice so he climbed up the bunk bed and laid down. He had to remind himself to never piss of Seunghyun again, he was scary when he was angry.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I have an upload schedule guys!!!! Yay me for being responsible. actually it didn't take that much thinking but whatev.

So if you didn't notice i uploade a different todae story because the idea came to me in a half sleep half awake dream, i'll upload the first chapter for that like tomorrow or something. anyways on friday i'll upload both the todaae stories and then saturday is my other story but that's whatevs because that's the gdyb story so... yeah. anyways i know it's like bad to do three stories at the same time, but I will get all of them finished! Sadly you won't be seeing another upload for this story till friday, i don't want have to wait that long but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. i can see if i can spare an upload on labor day but don't get your hopes up.

xoxo,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Gossip Girl