Found You

Piecing Us Back Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Two months later...

 

            "Kris?" Suho sleepily spread his arm to check on the male next to the him but his blurry eyes met two greenish brown orbs staring back at him.

            "Suho-appa?" The kid on his baby blue blanket, his hand cupping Suho's flushy cheek.

            "Damn...I woke up late again..." Suho huffed and tapped the baby boy's bottom to put him back to sleep. Then, he left the bedroom to prepare breakfast for the boys. This is the second day he woke up late after dreaming about Kris, the first time has been a very sticky dream and this time, he woke up when Kris told him to wait. What kind of promise is that? Is it just a dream?

            Living with another seven childish adults really distracted Suho from thinking and worrying too much about Kris. He had been working hard for the past three years building his reputation as the head of legal team at Wu's International so that no one can mess with his Kris. No one knows that he studied law at Korea National University before he debuted as EXO's members. He even passed the bar and worked at his father's law firm as paralegal while training to be a singer. Long training period taught him that nothing comes as easy as what he inherited from his father. He learnt both the hard way. As much as he wanted to become a singer, he wanted to please his father too by becoming a lawyer like his ancestors.

            Suho sighed as he turned off the stove and moved the hot soup onto the large dining table. It was an absurb decision when Kris promoted him to be the head of legal team to replace the former old lawyer who died of heart attack. His father patted his shoulder when he came to Vancouver to congratulate him for the promotion.

           "Good thing that you had it easy, my boy." Suho blew his top to hear such words coming out of his father's mouth. He never knew how hard he worked in the past to get where he was at that time.

           "Nothing comes easy as you put your name on the wall, father. I tried so hard not to have your name being mentioned whenever I did something good. This time it's on me." Suho turned around when his father's smug smile sickened him.

           "Prove it when you come back to Seoul. I'll be waiting." Suho bowed at his father as the old man went into the private jet. He'll never look at me the same way he looked at older brother.

 

            "Junmyeon-ah, are you okay? You're spacing out a lot lately." Yixing asked as he watched Suho scooping rice for him.

            "Nothing. I was just thinking about something..."

            "Are you thinking about going back to Kris-ge?" Suho stiffened at the said latter but smiled as his eyes met Yixing's.

            "As always, you know what's in my mind all this time. I was just worried, that's all." Suho sat across the table and watched as Yixing ate his breakfast. Then, Jongin came with messy hair and clothes into the kitchen and sat next to the fellow dancer, waiting for Suho to come with a bowl of rice for him.

            "Junmyeon-ah, he is a big boy. You don't have to worry about him much. You should focus on what's in front of you now." Suho chuckled and handed the bowl to Jongin.

            "What? Food?"

            "You know what I'm talking about." Yixing glanced at him and finished his food.

            "I can't leave my work for too long. I had to go back to Vancouver somehow." Jongin smirked at their former leader and grabbed a spoonful of hot soup into his mouth.

            "You mean you can't leave Kris-hyung for too long. That big puppy will make a mess without you by his side." Jongin replied with a mouthful of food. Suho's face turned pink and he looked away.

            "Bye, hyung. We have to leave for New York tonight so don't stay up. Gonna be back in few days." Suho smiled as Yixing and Jongin dragged their luggage out of the entrance, leaving for dance practice. They were busy with the upcoming World of Dance Tour representing South Korea. The injuries from the accident few years still bothering them but never stopped them from their passion to dance.

            "Hyung, don't forget to pick Tao up at the airport later!" Jongin shouted from outside of the door. Suho just nodded his head and looked at the clock on the wall. Three hours to go. Glad that Jongin reminded him of Tao. Tao had just finished his sport event back in China. Previously, he called Suho and said that he would come to Seoul right after they wrapped up the Asian Games closing ceremony. He represented China with his team for wushu and he heard they won big for final. He was relieved that Tao finally found his true passion but he was still a crybaby though. He cried everytime he won so Suho knew he's still a softie aside of being two-time world's number one wushu player.

 

            He heard a noise behind him while he washed the dirty dishes and turned around. He surprised to see Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongdae all dressed up in suits with sleepy eyes and bed hair waiting for breakfast to be served. He quickly served three bowls of rice and kimchi stew for them.

            "Kyungsoo-ya, is it good?" Suho asked with his puppy eyes filled with hope. The smaller male nodded and his messy bob bounced along with his head. 

            "This is so good, hyung! I wonder how Kris-hyung would look like if he eats this every day! He will get pot belly!" Suho startled when Jongdae mentioned Kris but he ignored it, pretending not to hear the name he missed so much. No one knows how much he missed to cook breakfast for that man. Baekhyun elbowed his rib and smiled sheepishly at Suho.

            "I'm sorry that we have to eat fast. We are already late for our schedule this morning-" Baekhyun haven't finished with his apology when the manager barged into the house.

            "Guys, please make it quick! Baekhyun, you're eating like a sloth! I bet sloth is faster than you! Come on!" Baekhyun almost choked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter