HH- Chapter 9

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli just got out from hospital.Of course with her friends to accompany her,except for the boys who's busy handling their coffee bussiness..

It's already midnight when they got home.Vic said to Sulli that she needs to rest and Sulli obeyed it and go to her room..

"Hopefully her recovery will be continuously" Vic said

"Neh.." That's all what can Krystal said..She was tired they were all tired..

"You shoould rest now..i know your tired." Vic said

"Ok you should rest too Unnie.." Krystal said..giving a hug to Vic

Vic hugged back too.." Good night" She said

"Night Unnie.." Krystal said,walking to upstairs.

 

11:30 pm.When the guys get back home.Jonghyun see Victoria sleeping in the couch.Jonghyun come closer to her,bent his body to see Victoria's face,and he's admiring it.

"This is the first time that i feel this,a real feeling for a women like you.." He mumbled

 

While the two guys leave Jongyung their,and they go to their room,but before Taemin go to his room he go first to Krystal's room,tries to peek at her.Taemin really like Krystal,but he don't know what is he to her.And he want's to know that.He opened her room's door and find a sleeping Krystal.Taemin go to her and touch her face.

"She's so lovely"

Taemin kissed Krystal's forehead,Krystal who is slepping,smile,She thinks that it was a dream

 

Minho on the other side,just got out from shower,he lay on his bed and try to sleep,but he failed.He want to sleep but he just can't.

"How is she now?" 

 

He find himself in front of Sulli's room.He don't know what is he exactly doing in their,it's just that his feet dragged him infront of her room.He swallowed hard,thinking of he will knocked or not,is she sleeping or not..But in the end he still knock and to his surprised someone answered..

"Come in" He thought that she was sleeping now that's why he knock.

He open the door and see Sulli reading a magazine.

"Why still up?" He ask,while roaming his eyes into her room.There were a lot of changes in this room since she was staying in here..

 

Sulli's POV

I look at him.My mouth open and want to say something but i cant.I see him again topless.First i see him in the kitchen where he kissed me.Second here.

"why still up?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter