HH- Chapter 5

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal woke up first and help the ajhumma to prepare the breakfast..not amy minute Sulli came up try to help to..

"What did he said..?" Sulli is so tired to speak now..that she also said it in whisper..But Krystal still can hear..

"Well..he didn't said to me that he will think of it..at first he said NO..but let's hope that he will cooperate.." Krsytal said as she munched some bread..

"hmm.." as she munched some bread together with Krystal..A couple of minutes the two guys go down..Taemin and Minho..

"Uh? where is Jong Oppa?" Krystal asked..."Is he still sleeping..?" Krystal added..

"Ani he's not..he's taking a shower now.." Taemin answered as he grab some bread and take a bite...

Sulli and Minho seems so very silent everytime that they together hmm..what's with this two..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~" Everyone didn't bother to ask who is it cause it's non other done Victoria..

"What's with Vic unnie..?" Sulli is worried to her Unnie..She stood up when Krystal pull her back to her seat...

"huh..?Weo?" Sulli ask confused..

"She's like that everytime she wakes up.." Krystal said.."Don't you remember it is the thing that wake you up everyday.or may i say all of us.." Krystal added..

"I know that but she keeps on screaming.." Sulli said..

"well you have a point.." Krystal stood up and lazzily go upstairs..Together with Sulli..and ofcourse the two guys followed them behind..

"AHHHHHHH....cockroach..." Victoria is running away from the cockroach...she is not wearing anything except that she's wearing a towel..and she's running like crazy...She really hates cockroach...When suddenly jonghyun burst out in the room...

"Yah..what happened.." Jong ask while she's looking at Vic..when suddenly the towel went down through her knees..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....."Victoria shouted again...As she pick up the towel and covered herself..

Jong eyes wide open and his jaw dropped..

"YAH!!....GET THE HELL YOURSELF OUT OF HERE...!!" Victoria shouted in top of her lungs..as she throws everything that she see to him...

"A..a.arrasso..Ouch ouch ouch...stop it ahhh..stop it..." Jonghyun said...Jonghyun quickly closed the door..

Aishhtt..what a scene...Jonghyun take a deep breath...When the others came in...

"Hyung what happened..?" Taemin asked..while the others ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter