HH- Chapter 10

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has rise and no one in the house,was awake..A silence over the house has build..But it was all gone when

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Krystal shouted..Krystal finds out that Taemin slept beside her..

"WHATT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" She yelled..

"Huh..? i was just checking on you,but i think i feel asleep.." Taemin said..

"LEE TAEMIN!!" Krystal shouted again..

 

Everyone in the house has awaken..

"What's with the noise?" Victoria scratch her head still sleepy..

Everyone went down to eat there breakfast..

"Hey what's with the noise?" Jonghyun asked

"I don't know..But it's either Krystal or Sulli.." Victoria said..

"Wait?! Sulli or Krystal?" Somehow Victoria feel awake by what she said..She quickly check on Krystal's room and see Krystal..argiung with Taemin..

"Hey you two stop.~" Victoria ordered..The two stopped but giving eachother a death glares no one wants to surrender..

"HEY!" Victoria shouted at the two..

"Sorry.." Krystal said..then gave Taemin her last glare..

Taemin smile.

"I'll just checked on Sulli..you two stop fighting" Victoria said..While Krystal follow her..

 

Victoria knocked on Sulli's door but no one answer so they just decided to open it..When they see Sulli hugging Minho tightly..

"Woahh..how fast.." Krystal whispered..

"Let just pretend we didn't see anything.." Victoria let out a giggles,together with Krystal..

 

They go downstair while giggling..

"Early in the morning Krystal,and your giggling already.." Taemin complained..

"Who cares?" Krystal raised her eyebrows and her hands on her hips..

"Me..Why?" Taemin answered..

"You.! You have an trouble with me mister.." Krystal started to boiled again remembering Taemin and her shared in one room..

HE chuckled..

"Youuu..!" Krystal chased him and Taemin run like a kid while her mom chasing at him..

Jong and Vic laughed at there two friends action..

"So why there's a giggling thing?" Jonghyun asked 

"Well we see Sulli and Minho in one room sleeping.." Victoria said..chewing her food

"Woaawwhh.Hyung is so fast.." Jong said..

"Krystal said so.." Victoria said then llok at the two who's still chasing eachother.In the garden.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter