HH- Chapter 7

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what's the plan.." Krystal is thinking of what will be her plan for the two..

 

"Before we start discussing about the plan can you two be comfortable with each-other.." She said..cause she noticed that Sulli and Minho are taking space..

 

"Ne~" They both said..

 

Krystal is not satisfied with the two..she must think some good plan with the two..

 

First make them two be close...

 

"You should sleep in one room.." Krystal directly said while giving them an evil smirk...

 

"WHAT?!!" The two said in chorus..Sulli and Minho's eyes wide open upon hearing that..Sulli almost stood up..

 

"Well why?You two should be used with..it..when you *points at Sulli* introduced him *points at Minho* to your parents as your fake-husband..you two will be sharing room for sure.." Krystal said not taking her evil grin on her face..

 

"But it's to fast..could we just..just..know each other before that.." Sulli questioned..

 

"Well you being with him all night..could be a good timing to know each other ya know.." Krystal said while wiggling her eyebrows..

 

This is not a very good idea Soojung..uhhh..if i can only bring out your so imaginatiable mind in your head i will do..

 

"So for know that's all..i will leave you two for a while..i will go shower.." Krystal said..

 

"So..." Sulli started to break the ice of silence..

 

"So..?" Minho just repeated what Sulli said..

 

"Why did you change your mind.?" Sulli ask..

 

"I just want it.." Minho said shortly..

 

"I know really don't want it..Im not contraining you..You don't have to do this ya know.." Sulli said..

 

Sulli what are you saying what if he back out..ahh..Sulli what's in your mind..ahh..Babo-yah..Babo-yahh...

 

"Dont put this issue again it's all ok now..im here so what's with that..." Minho is a bit irritated.he's raising his voice not so loudly.he doesn't want an issue to be repeated again..

 

Sulli become silent..She doesn't know what to say..Her mind become black out..She just stared Minho while drop a little..Minho noticed Sulli's reaction..He knows that he's to over reacting for that..

 

"Sorry if i scared you.." Minho apologized while looking at her eyes..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter