HH- Chapter 4

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey..where is our daughter now.??Do you find her??Is she with you??" Sulli's mother ask..They've been searching her for almost a week but still they dont have a clue where is Sulli..They even ask Sulli's friend even Victoria and Krystal..

Sulli's father shook his head..

Sulli's mom cried.."This is all our fault..if we did not forced her this will not happened.." Sulli's father walk near to his wife and comfort her..

"You know we just doing what's good to her..She even doesn't know what condition she is having now..where doing this..cause if ever something happend that she doesn't understand there's someone who can she relay on and will take care of her..that she will not take all the pain.." Sulli's father said.."if it's not her condition.." He murmured..

Sulli's mother just cried more..She misses her daughter ..she doesn't know what's going on to her..she doens't know what is her condition now..

 

"We've been searching her within a week..but still there is no sign of her.." Kai said friend of Chanyeol..Sulli's fiancee..

"I know..but still we need to find her.." Chanyeol said.."But if your tired you can go..and i will still find her.." Chanyeol added..

"Of course dude..i will come will you..you know that i can't just leave you..your like a brother to me..You helped me so much when i need some help..and now that you need me i will help you whether it's a small or big problems of your.." Kai said..as he patted Chanyeols back..Chanyeol just nodded as they continue searching for her..

 

"Sulli what are you going to do now..i know that you know that they are now searching for you..Ssul you know that you can't hide forever.." Victoria said..they are seating on the couch..

Sulli sigh.."I know.." she said..she closed her eyes and think..

"So what you will gonna do now.." Victoria sad repeating her question..

"What if you find a fake byfriend of your..and tell them that he's the one that you love.." Krystal said..Victoria gave her a questioning look while Sulli think of what she said..

"What? i mean if she do that her parent's will not forced her to marry Chanyeol.." Krystal estated..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter