HH- Chapter 1

Husband for Hire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli is seating infront of the mirror,frowning,looking at herself.She can't believe that she's actually wearing a wedding dress for the wrong time and day..Then her mother came in..

 

"Sweetie,what's with the face,you know that's not good to a bride you will become ugly" her mom is mocking at her..

Aishhtt..mom if you were at my situation now,would you be happy..

Sulli didn't answer her mom.

"Aigoo..my baby is now a women ready to marry his perfect one and one day she will have her own baby and im gonna be a grandmother." Her dramatic mother said

Perfect one..Oh no he's not my perfect one and nobody knows if this wedding will be still..A grin form on her lips

 

"Ok..Bye bye for now sweetie the ceremony will start any minute now..I'll see you later.." Her mother kiss her forehead..as she smile..Her mother go out of the room,when sulli asure that her mother is gone she quickly get her phone in her bag and dial Victoria's number..

 

"Yoboseyo" Victoria said

"Unnie it's me Sulli..Is everything are now according to the plan?"

"Yes..everything is undercontrol..but Ssul are you really sure about this..?"

"Yes Unnie..im very sure with this..and no one can stop me now..Bye Unnie"

 

Sulli hang up.and take a deep breath..looking again herself in the mirror...

"Don't worry Ssul you will wear this dress in the right time and day.." She talk to herself..as she smiled..

 

After a minute,the door suddenly open,Sulli take a look to see who is it and she nodded when she see who is it..

 

 

​You can hear the sound of the instrument that being played echoing inside the place that the wedding is being held..The flower girls are walking in one by one.and so on and so on..Now it's the time when the bride is entering the door open..The groom that is quiet looking around look at her bride..Sulli's parent's go to the girl and reach there hand to her.Sulli's parent didn't noticed that the girl infront of them is not Sulli....They walk slowly until they reach the end ..The groom escorted his bride infront of the aisle...When accidentally the girl stepped her gown..The people inside created a loud gasp...

"Hey!are you ok..?" The groom said as he helped the girl to stand up..As the girl stood up,the guy noticed the face of the girl she stared the girl and examined her face..The girl is getting nervous cold sweat are forming on her face..

"Who are you?" The guy asked

"Huh?w-what do you me-ean..of course im S-Sulli" the girl said as she shuttered..

"Who are you i said?" the guy is now raising his voice..That made Sulli's parents become curious of what's going on..Not just her parents but also the people inside the place..

 

"Yah..Vic Unnie where is your car now?" Krystal ask..She nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter