2

My "Unwanted" Visitors

Yoomi was confortably in her running clothes and was warming up  when the teacher walked in with six boys trailing behind. Students whispered amomg themselves to find out who the handsome young men were. 

 

"Attention!" The teacher yelled and the room was silent. "We have a few new students here today and will be joining our track team. Please welcome Suho, Baekhyun, D.O.,Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun. 

 

Six boys were dressed in gym clothes and sneakers. Yoomi's eyes scaned them quickly and ended on a boy with tan skin and dark eyes the second her eyes laid on him, he sent her a flirty wink, as if he was waiting for this to happen.

 

Yoomi's POV

 

The moment he winked at me I could feel my face heating up and immediately looked away. The coach blew her whistle and called everybody up again.

 

"Okay team! For the next 8 minutes I want you to pair up and begin stretching. Start!" My heart dropped at the mention of partners. To be honest, no one wants to stretch with me because in their eyes, I'm a loser who can't talk. A tap on the back made me turn around and meet a boy with gleaming eyes and a happy grin. 

 

"Hi, I'm Sehun! You must be Yoomi! Would you like to stretch together?" He eagerly asked as he took my hand and lead me to the corner of the gym. 

 

"The coach says that you are the team's top runner for the girl's compititions." He stated as we were stretching hamstrings with our feet pressed up against each others. 

 

"Yoomi, your legs are really long!" He complimented, not even letting me to respond. Is he always this hyper? I instantly retreated my leg back from his and once again, felt a blush creeping up my face. 

 

"Oh no! That a great thing to be proud of! I bet every girl in this room envies you right now." Sehun said and pulled my other leg back, his hand trailing down my knee, making me slightly uncomfortable.

 

"Well, time for quads!" He stated cheerfully. It suddenly struck my that he hasn't asked why I wasn't speaking. I was expecting Sehun to hold onto my shoulder, instead he tenderly placed his hand on my waist, pulling us together. My hand landed on his chest as we kicked up our right ankle and held it in place. My breath hitched up in my throat and I could tell that Sehun wanted to say something, but a whistle cut him off. 

 

"Alright Team, gather up!" I quickly seperated from Sehun and lined up to hear what Mrs. Lee wanted to say, trying to ignore the daggers some of the other girls were shooting me. 

 

"Today, we're going to be running repeat 400's ( 400 meters repeated in under a certain amout of time-- four 400's equal a mile). Let me read off your goals and we can get started. Yoomi, you are aiming for 8 rounds in about 1:20 each lap. Go get a stopwatch and you can get started!" He looked at me excitedly and I ran back in the gym to get a timer from the locker room

 

Kai's POV

 

"Oh hold on, Kai I want you to run with her after she gets back. Baekhyun, you too." she said while checking her clipboard.

"The record that the office provided us with shows that you two are perfect running partners for her!" She said gleefully. 

 I looked at Baekhyun and smirked. We practically taught her everything she knows! Yoomi came back running and the coach briefly explained the situation to her. I also noticed some girl glaring at Yoomi and tried tripping her when she walked to me. Luckily, my Baby is smarter than that, she just frowned and stepped aside. 

 

"Are you ready to run with us?" Baekhyun asked politely. Yoomi nodded and gestered us to the start of the track before handing me the timer she brought.

 

"You want me to call out the times?" I asked and she smiled. I grinned and we prepared 

 

"Ready.... Set.... Go!" I said and we took off. She was infront of me at the beginning and all I could do was marvel at her lean figure as she sprinted. I caught up to her and started to make conversation while Baekhyun was keeping up on her other side. 

 

"Aren't those shorts a little short for school? There could be anyone looking at you right now." I said mimicking my thoughts from last night. 

 

"Like yourself, Kai." Baek scoffed and changed the subject. 

"Maybe we could compare scheduels after practice and you could show us around?" He suggested. Yoomi was silent and for a moment I didn't realize the thumbs down she was holding. 

"No? Why not?" I said panting. Oh god she was fast! We almost finished our 1st lap and were going to the 60 second cool-down. She shrugged her shoulders and held up one finger. 

"Wait? Will you tell us after practice?" I said following her as she shuffle jogged. She nodded and I smirked. 

 

Practice ended quickly and I rushed to change and grab the schedule and find Yoomi. The other five were also eyeing each other to see who would catch her first. Suho was shoving his jeans on and Chanyeol was throwing his shirt back in his sports bag. We all tried to ram ourselves through the door and squeeze out. Somehow, D.O got out and ran to Yoomi. 

 

At first she looked surprised but then nodded and looked at his timetable. I sighed and called out her name

 

"Yoomi-ssi! I thought you were going to tell me why you couldn't show us around after practice." I stated and caught up to them. She shifted under all the gazes she was under and pulled out a notepad. 

 

I think there are other girls who would gladly want to be your tourguide. I'm not one of them. 

 

"Aw don't be that way! Who would want to be near them anyway?" Sehun shuddered when they waved at him in a flirty manor. 

 

I haven't even been introduced to you properly. She argued 

 

"Well we're Exo and you are pretty." Chanyeol said and kissed her hand, causing her to turn a million shades of red.

 

Yoomi's POV

 

I pulled my hand away from Chanyeol and backed away a bit. It's not right to have this actions with boys. Aunty said that this shouldn't happen until I'm old enough to drink. 

 

What do you have next? I wrote down and waited for a reply. 

 

"Calculus," they all chorused. Darn it. I'm stuck with them through another class too.