4

My "Unwanted" Visitors

**Anything in Italics, is what Yoomi has wrote down!

The day passed on quickly and I still wouldn't meet the eyes of Baekhyun as the embarrassment of getting humiliated in front of all of them by the , Miyeon. He sat next to me during class and kept our hands tightly clasped. I could bet a million bucks right now that my cheeks were scarlet. When I wasn't looking, Baekhyun started drawing circles on my palm with his long fingers. I slightly shivered at the feeling and he smirked. I saw his face and I sunk deeper into Kyungsoo's jacket, hiding my face. He saw and smiled, continuing to play with my hands.

After 80 minutes, class ended and I started to pack up my things. Baekhyun took my books into his hands and I looked up at him with wide eyes. I tried to go get them back, but he just took my arm and dragged me along. The other boys were waiting for us to come out and since this was my last class of the day, I bowed my head and wrote down:

This is my last class, see you tomorrow

 

I'm not sure why I wrote down that I would see them tomorrow since they would probably forget and go find more popular girls to hang out with instead of me. I took off my sweatshirt and handed it to Chanyeol. He stared at me wide eyes before taking it back. I gave them one last smile before walking away. I'm almost a 100% sure that I hear Kai said,

 

"Don't you think that shirt is a little tight?" There was a pause before I heard a clanking of feet behind me and something warm being put across my shoulders. I turned around and saw Chanyeol standing behind me with a look of triumph on his face. I shot him a confused look and he said,

"It gets a little chilly after 3 now. I just thought that you could give it back to me anyway later." I blushed and nodded my head. He grinned and pinched my cheeks.

"Kyeopta!" He cooed. I gasped and backed away a little and accidently ran into Sehun's broad chest. I turned around again and this time came face to Suho. He smiled and patted my shoulder.

"It's getting late, you should go home now." I met his warm brown eyes and sensed a feeling of familiarity. I nodded and left to go to work. Chanyeol was right about how it got chilly later in the evening. Even though I didn't' want to admit it, I was slightly happy that I met them today. My thought wondered back to when I was running track with them and smiled. Lucky them, they had each other to keep company. My eyes watered at the thought of my deceased aunt. I sniffled and continued to walk to my work.

***

When I walked in, I was greeted by me co-workers who all were about 10 years older than me. I work at a computer cafe so I'm constantly with young middle and high school boys who have nothing better to do.

"Yoomi, would you mind taking in the night shift? Kyuhyun called off because he's sick. Just until 10? I promise to pay you extra!" I was about to say that I couldn't stay, but he left before I could write something down. I pouted and reluctantly sat back down at the counter and waited as other costumers came in to use the computers. This shift ended late and i was secretly happy that I finished most of my work at school. As the last few people came out, I proceeded to lock the doors and trudge back home.

 

It was pretty dark now and I kinda got weirded out. There were not many lights on and I scowled at the cheep home owners who didn't help out. I saw a couple of guys cross the street in front of me, when they saw me they started to slow down. My survival instincts took place and I walked the other way to an alternate route. I heard footsteps behind me and I didn't care so I just started sprinting away toward my house. As I sped up, so did the two guys.