5

My "Unwanted" Visitors

When I got inside, I changed into my sweatpants and shirt and  started working on the given assignments for today. My mind started to shift back to the wolves I saw outside last night. I know that I've seen them before somewhere and frowned. I started to feel a burning sensation in my abdomon and winced. When I lifted up my shirt, there was only the torn flesh from the hot soup.  

'Thats odd' I thought and shut my textbook and streched my sore limbs. I decided to go to bed early tonight and crawled under my warm blanket. 

When I was on the brink of falling into dreamland, I suddenly heard a loud howl echo through the night. I sat up with wide eyes and listened again this time, it was much louder. My heart started to beat faster when I thought about my six visitors from last night. I jumped out of bed and ran outside. Before I could even register what was happening, a grey wolf jumped up at me and stood up on his hind legs, almost towering over me. I smiled and rubbed his tummy. Slowly, the other wolves also came out and although the one currently with me was huge, the others made him look small. 

'Anyeong,' I thought and walked up to the caramel one to check it's wounds. Surprisingly, there was not even a scratch to be seen. I traced the outline of his fur and he nuzzled my neck. 

'I wonder if you're a boy..." I continued to rub him and he barked. I stared at him in curiosity. 'If I'm right bark twice,' and he did as told. I stumbled back a little, shocked by what has happened. One of the darker color wolves whined and I looked over at him. He beckoned with his head to follow him and I hesitatantly followed him. Out of nowhere the white one nudged my legs and  I looked at it in confusion. He put himself between my legs and I slowly sat on his back. Oh dear, how weirder can this night get? 

Suddenly, he took off as I silently yelped. He was nearly going like 60 miles per hour! I clung on tightly to his fur and buried my face in his body. We slowly came to a halt and as I opened my eyes, I saw one of the prettiest things ever. There was a lake with crystal clear water. Colorful flowers and green grass. A little further back was a small waterfall with a large plate of rock to sit on beneath.

 Hesitantly, I went up to the lake and lightly ran my hand through the warm water. I've been living here since high school and never have seen anything this beautiful. The black Wolf laid next to me and I  scratched his back as he stretched out. The white wolf sat down next to me and nudged my stomach with his nose. I winced and backed away into the darker wolf. However, he didn't take no for an answer and pulled my sweater up with his teeth. My eyes widened as he began to the damaged flesh. I gasped and was about to push him away when a pleasant feeling overtook me.

I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them, there where only faint scars, but still obvious damage. With half-lidded eyes, I rubbed him on the head. The grey wolf from earlier came and pulled me back onto his back. Taking the message, I wrapped my eyes around his neck as he sped off with the others not far behind. Moments later, we arrived back on my front lawn and I got off and he suddenly jumped up towards me and started my face. I silently giggled and kissed his warm nose. He barked and the others growled. I turned around to them and blew them a kiss as I walked inside to grab a few treats to give them.

No ones POV

Kai shifted back into his human form when Yoomi went back inside. He grabbed Sehun and angerly pushed him back.

"Sehun! No one said you could start kissing Yoomi!" He growled as the others continued to shift. Sehun smirked

"But Hyung, she kissed me. I just her face and let her ride my back," He rolled his eyes.

Suho decided that it was time to break up the bickering and in. "Now boys, Yoomi has every~" he was cut short when they heard the door shut and a shocked Yoomi standing with apples in her hands.