Chapter Four

What Matters Most Is Who You Are

Eun Sun P.O.V

 Lunch. It felt great to get out of it all, and sit outside to enjoy the breeze. Most of the school was out and about looking for the popular new students, so it was very quiet. I longed for it to stay this way but I knew that was almost close to impossible. I was sitting for only ten minutes when I heard a noise in the bush right next to me. I tried to ignore it but it had gotten louder. I went to the investigate the problem and get rid of it, I stood up and went over to the bush. I divided the bush and noticed someone sitting there as if they were hiding.

"Yah, who is this?" I asked curiously. The person looked startled as they looked up at me. It was him again, Henry Lau.

"Hi Eun Sun, seems as if your following me too," he replied smiling. He looked around and started to get up. "I'm hiding from the school,".

"Following you? Excuse me but I'm trying to enjoy sitting here, and all I hear is you bustling in the bush. So I looked," I snapped back at him, he was so full of himself.

"Yeah, I was kidding calm down," He said surveying his surroundings. "Mind if I stay here with you for a while? I need to look like a commoner, So they won't find me," He asked.

"As long as you shut up," I said back. I sat back down and picked up my book from my bag and continued to read. I looked over and noticed Henry sit beside me.

"What you reading over there?" He asked. He looked over at the book.

"I said shut up, Henry,".

"Why don't you like me? I don't think I've ever done anything wrong on purpose to you," He asked sympathetically.

"Why are you here at school anyways? Don't you have better things to do?" I said changing the subject. It felt a bit ruse to explain ehy I didn't like him very much.

"I wanted a taste of my old life, going to school, hanging out being normal," He said back looking down. "I thought school would help,".

I looked up at the guy. He sounded almost human as he said this. I didn't think he had feelings, I thought he just cared about stupid things. I guess I was quick to judge. I smiled and looked at him. "Not working out, huh?" I said.

"I guess so," he replied. He brushed back his hair with his hand and sighed. "There bound to find me, I think".

"Here, take these sunglasses," I took them out of my bag and handed them to him. "They won't notice you, almost everyone wears sunglasses around this time of year,".

He put them on slowly and smiled. "Thanks, a lot,".

"No problem, just return them," I said back. 

"I want to repay you, Lunch tomorrow, on me?" He asked. His eyes looking straight at me.

"Ah, it's fine," I said trying to be nice.

"Please?"

"Okay, okay," I said. "But then were going somewhere expensive," I joked.

"Oh, no problem. I know just the place," He smiled and got up. "Gimme your number,".

"Uh, Henry, I don't want to be mean but I don't want anything more than just going to lunch as paying me back," I replied awkwardly. I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

He's eyes widened. A smile crossed his face, he looked like a silly child. He then started to laugh at me. "Obviously to just pay you back, Your not my type anyways, don't worry," He said.

I looked at him a little hurt. Of course, I didn't want much to do with him, but it was kind of rude the way he put it. "Whatever," I simply said.

"Just give me your number so I can contact you," he said handing me his phone. He had already typed in my name I just had to fill in my number. I filled it in and quickly took off. It felt very embarrasing to be in his presence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry P.O.V

Eun Sun was funny when she was embarrassed. She looked cute while blushing, but I did kind of feel bad for saying that to her. She had helped me out, so it was rude to say that. But I did think she was really nice, and I wnted to get to know her but it would be hard with all the obsessed students at school.

"Henry!" I heard someone yell. I turned and noticed Kyuhyun. "There you are! Where were you?".

"I guess you could say poking fun with someone," I replied smiling.

Kyuhyun gave me a puzzled look.