Chapter Three

What Matters Most Is Who You Are

Henry P.O.V

I looked around the class. They were all cheering. It was nice, but not how normal students would be welcomed. But I was accustomed to this treatment, and at times I kind of enjoyed it. I smiled and waved to them all. I looked at Taeyeon beside, she looked happy while looking at the rest of the class.

"Henry and Taeyeon, please take your seats in the back with that student over there," the teacher whispered to us. I looked at the teacher and nodded.

Taeyeon and I made our way toward the back. The students still had all their eyes locked on us. The student we were seated beside was hiding her face in a book. I sat in the seat beside the girl and Taeyeon sat in the seat beside me.

"Class, please read the reading selection for today and answer the questions," the teacher ordered us all.

I looked at Taeyeon puzzled. "I don't think we have the book," I said to her quietly.

"Yeah, I don't have it," Taeyeon replied. "Ask that girl beside to help us out,".

I looked beside me the girl was still hiding her face in her book. I couldn't see her face. I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Excuse me, could we please borrow your book?" I whispered to her. She nodded slightly and slipped the book to us, and hid her face with her hand and hair.

"You read it by yourselves, I've already done this part," She replied to us. She was still looking at down at her desk.

"Wow, weird people these days," Taeyeon whispered to me smiling and flipping her hair. She looked down at the book.

I looked back towards the book, then back at the girl. I was curious, what was up with her? I took my hand brushed the hair out of her face and moved her hand, I was kind of surprised at myself for doing that. Oddly, it was the same girl I bumped into earlier.

 "Who do you think you are? Don't touch me!" she screamed loudly. She pulled my hand away from herself and looked away. 

I noticed the whole class was staring at me and her. "Uhm, I'm sorry for this and uh..earlier," I said trying to calm her down. 

"What happened earlier?" Taeyeon said interrupting.

"He kind of bumped into me," the girl said before I could reply. 

Taeyeon smiled and looked at me. "Henry, why are you apologizing? Your too nice," she said to me. "She probably enjoyed it,". 

What the hell was Taeyeon doing? Did she think she was making things better?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Sun P.O.V

I didn't possibly think my morning could get worse. First, I bumped into this kid Henry and now he just randomly touches me. And Taeyeon thinks I enjoyed it. I'm not like the fan girls, I wasn't going to take it. 

"Excuse me?" I asked looking Taeyeon in the eye. She looked really full of herself. 

"You heard me," she replied slyly. She smirked and went back to work.

"Taeyeon, just stop," said Henry speaking up. "We're not here for enemies,".

Taeyeon looked at him and stayed quiet. 

Henry turned to me. "Sorry, really, I mean it. Let's start over," He was smiling. "Hi, my name is Henry Lau,". He reached out his hand. 

"Baek Eun Sun," I shook his hand slowly.

"Eun Sun, please forgive me and Taeyeon?" he asked. 

"Yeah, whatever," I said back to him. 

"Students, class is dismissed," our teacher said through all the noise. "Please be ready to hand in this pages questions tomorrow,". 

"Bye, Eun Sun," Henry said. "See you tomorrow," . 

"Mhm, bye uh..Henry," I replied. 

I slowly made my way down and out the door. I walked down the hall to Mina and Hana's classroom. I saw them chatting together furiously while walking out. They noticed me while they approached the door. 

"Eun Sun!" they said together. "Guess what?" 

"Just tell me," I said plainly. I wasn't in the mood for guessing.

"Kyuhyun's in our morning class," they whispered together again. 

"Alright," I replied back. 

Today was increasingly annoying and if I was to spend more time with Hana and Mina in this state, I'd just about kill myself.