Chapter Two

What Matters Most Is Who You Are

"SUPER JUNIOR!" They both screamed together at the same time with their hands in the air.

"I know you guys love them, but this is a bit ridiculous," I said to them. "Randomly screaming isn't going to make things better,".

"No, No! We just heard that a couple of them will be attending our university!" Hana squealed. "Mina, it's as if god has answered our prayers, right?".

"I know! Life can't get much better than this!" replied Mina.

"Not wanting to burst you bubble or anything... But who cares?" I said to them both. "There just people,".

"Yeah people, who are rich and famous!" screamed Mina.

"Don't forget good looking," added Hana.

I smirked at them. Of course, Super Junior was the hottest thing around. I didn't care much for their music or anything. I barely even knew their names.

"Yah, Mina! Wouldn't it be great if Donghae or Kyuhyun came here?" Hana said.

"Yes!" Mina said back.

"Settle down, let's head to class," I snapped at the two love struck girls. "You two look like fools,".

"Eun Sun, let's just wait till they arrive! Please?" Hana said replied. "Just 5 minutes?"

"Yeah, please?" Mina said right after.

"Aish, fine guys but only 5 minutes," I said back to them. The day started out normally, and now this? I wanted school to be normal, and just average. I felt like I had to hide myself to be normal, and I did. Life wouldn't be normal anymore. Reporters and Gossipers would be flocking our school, to get pictures of these super stars settling into life here. Why out of all the universities they had to choose this one?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry P.O.V

"Yah, Leeteuk Hyung! Do you really have to drive us to school? We're old enough you know?" I asked him. It was my first day at some totally new university and this felt a bit embarressing.

"I know right?" added Kyuhyun.

"Haha, your both big boys I know. But it's your first day. I feel as if it's my duty," Leeteuk answered us both. "Now cheer up, and get prepared. You two aren't just normal boys going to school,".

"Aigoo, don't remind me," Kyuhyun said. "We're going to be ambushed,".

"Hey, look at the bright side," I said back. "We get to meet new people, make friends, all that stuff,".

"Yeah, and new girls," said Leeteuk smirking. "But remember, you too won't be alone, Taeyeon and Jessica are attending this Institute as well,".

"That's good I guess," replied Kyuhyun.

"Look we're here!" I said loudly. "The school's really cool-looking,". The landscape was absolutely beautiful and welcoming. I felt nervous though. And I hardly ever felt nervous.

"Yes, bye boys," Leeteuk said to us both.

I stepped out of the car and noticed Jessica and Taeyeon stepping out of their's too. And that's when everyone started running towards us all. It felt as if the school was just waiting for us to arrive. People were screaming, girls were jumping high up for autographs and pictures. Guys walked by us looking jealous. It was typical. I wasn't expecting things to be calm, but this was a bit overwhelming. I just wanted to get to class on time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Sun's P.O.V

"Oh My Gosh, it's Kyuhyun and Henry!" Hana screamed. "Omo! Don't you see Jessica and Taeyeon too?" Mina added to Hana.They ran with the rest of the school towards the superstars.

I stared at the whole student body. They all looked ridiculous losing their minds for non-sense. These people were nothing without their music and fake looks. What was so interesting about them any way? This I didn't understand. I got up and walked towards the schools path. I then walked up towards the front doors, I didn't feel like watching everyone else act so stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry's P.O.V

"Kyuhyun, I think we've signed enough autographs. Let's go," I said urging Kyuhyun out.

Kyuhyun looked up. "How?" He whispered to me. He looked around and saw no way out.

"Let's run through the outsides," I said back to him. I gestured towards the right.

"Alright," He replied.

We were both off. We ran through the outsides of the mob and onto the school path. I looked behind us. "Wow, they're all running towards us," I laughed to Kyuhyun. We ran up to the school doors, and...

BAM.

I bumped into someone. I hit this person somewhat hard, and I was now on top of them.

"Oh my, Get off!" the person screamed.

I got up and noticed it was a girl and she seemed hurt.

"Mianhae," I replied to the girl, trying to help her up. But she refused me quickly.

"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun added to her. "Oh, Henry look the rest of the school decided to join us,".

I stared back at the girl. She looked distressed. I wanted to help her, but I just couldn't afford to mobbed again right now.

"Let's go, Henry!" Kyuhyun rushed me.

I bent down next to the girl. "Sorry, I promise I'll pay you back for this,".

I ran off with Kyuhyun. I felt bad for leaving the innocent girl, but what choice did I have?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Sun's P.O.V

Did this guy just bump into me and run? I thought to myself. I picked myself off the ground and brushed the dirt off my dress. The nerve of him, thinking he could just run off. He hurt my arm.

"Eun Sun, you okay?" I heard as Hana and Mina ran up to me. The rest of the school ran past them towards the boys. "We saw Henry fall on you," Hana said.

"I know, that jerk! Didn't even have the manners to properly help me," I declared back to her.

"How was it?" They both asked at the same time. Their faces both had googly expressions on them.

"You mean, how was falling on my back with some rude fool on top of me?" I asked. "Well, it was horrible,". I walked towards my class by myself. I didn't feel like hearing about Super Junior and how perfect they were. As I entered my class, I saw kids chatting and staring at me. I guess everyone had decided to actually attend class instead of follow aroung the stars. I made my way towards my seat and sat down.

"Class, please sit. I have good news," my teacher said as she walked in. "We have new students,".

I rolled my eyes. Here it comes, I thought.

"Henry Lau, and Taeyeon Kim will be joining our class, I hope you all welcome they happily," she said to us.

The class burst with cheers. I looked down towards my desk.

The sad thing was the only two empty seats in this class were beside me.