Cold Air

The Mobster

"I like you" says Jiyong again to the man in front of him who can't seem to take those words in. Jiyong fidgets in the cold. "Yah...I finally said what you wanted me to say and all you do is look at me like a idiot...forget it..." mutters Jiyong tailing off at the end of his sentence. He averts his eyes from the older ones with lack of response. 

Seunghyun then shakes his head. "I'm sorry...I....you just....I...." The man is at a loss of words. Jiyong probably gave him the best kiss he has ever had. It was like that moment you see in the movies where the fireworks go off and people around you are cheering yeah. Kwon Jiyong has the man of the last word speechless. 

This situation by the way is driving Jiyong crazy. He likes this man but sometimes he just doesn't get the man. "So...was me kissing you just now pointless." 

The older shakes his head really fast. "Don't you dare move from my sight." The man says the words with power but there is still a soft ness. The older comes closer and grabs the smaller hand in his. "I'm sorry...I'm just not use to people making such bold moves..." 

Jiyong then clicks his tongue. "Well the way you reacted was like I gave you a sickness...speechless and ..." 

"You are a good kisser..." says the older shyly. It's kind of hard to admit such a thing since Seunghyun has the face of power 24 hours a day. Jiyong is seeing that shy side of the dark man again...and he kinda likes it. 

Seunghyun then stares at Jiyong with a sigh. "You are a great person and all....but this would never work...." 

Jiyong doesn't want to lose this man. "You have been bothering me about noodles for months and now you are trying to breakup with me..." 

"It's not that I don't like you...wait...since when are we in a in depth relationship..." says the older arguing back...and of course the argument was started by Jiyong on his defense line again. The younger just made out with the man. Probably his boldest move in his life and now he is getting rejected? 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I just don't get it...explain to me so that I can understand because all I hear is pure bull...was I some toy to you..." 

The word toy makes the man shiver. "You will never be a toy to me...you were never a toy..." 

Jiyong is not even sure what he is doing himself but he is just letting his mind take over. "You like me right?" 

"Ne...but this life is complicated. There is a lot to me Jiyong. I'm a scary man. You don't want me..." says the older still trying to give Jiyong a warning to just stay away but the younger comes closer and looks into the dark eyes with a smile. "Sometimes the scariest people have the warmest hearts." 

The words are powerful and they resonate into Seunghyun's mind. What Jiyong said is that he doesn't judge a book by it's cover...or in other words he doesn't judge. Since he works in a noodle shop he has seen all walks of life. Sometimes the most engaging conversations are from the people you would never think of talking to on the street. 

"You are not afraid of me really?" says the older surprised. 

" less...but you are not too bad...." says Jiyong in all honesty. "When you said earlier...that you were going to make this goodbye...I couldn't let you go..." says Jiyong looking into the man's eyes. "Call me crazy....but just now I started to accept that I like you..." 

Seunghyun then comes to the younger and smiles a bit. "I really didn't want to say bye to you either...I just wanted you and your grandmother to continue to live your quiet life...." 

Jiyong looks into the man's eyes. and can see that Seunghyun is not too happy with his job. "Why don't you try something else?" says the younger with innocent eyes making the older chuckle. "You can't quit my line of work.." 

Jiyong then nods. "Oh ne ne...I have watches a couple of American gangster movies." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "Aigo...please don't compare to some American movie...I say I'm more professional." says the older with a proud smile. Jiyong laughs but then blushes as the older puts arms  around the smaller hips. The older then grins. "You made the first move" says the older leaning closer to Jiyong's ear. " ...now let me make the second." 

Jiyong closes his eyes to then feel lips pressed onto his again. The older takes control kissing the plump lips making sure to kiss the younger sweetly. He caresses the lips gently on the lower lip. Jiyong responds in kind kissing the thinner ones as they make out in the cold air again. 

The younger feels safe as the larger hand wraps around his back gently moving in a circular motion. Jiyong can't help but press his body more into the older because he truly is a good kisser as well and with the both of them combined they are driving each other crazy as they kiss deeper. 

Jiyong gains back a sense of reality and releases the kiss making the older dive back to steal a couple more sweet kisses with a grin. "You okay?" says the older rubbing Jiyong's back gently. Seunghyung's eyes are dark but they are kind. It's different seeing the real him and not the mobster/boss facade. 

"It's a little cold..." 

"Well...let's go to that shop...my jacket is not that thick today." 

Jiyong forgot that he was wearing Seunghyun's jacket. "Omo...you must be freezing!?" says Jiyong taking off his hyung's coat. "Here...stay warm.." 

The older shakes his head and puts the jacket over Jiyong. "I'm fine...." He then takes the smaller hand in his. "There is a shop over there...let's get one." 

Jiyong then stops. "For what?" 

"I need a jacket pabo." 

"That's silly...just take your jacket. That store over there is expensive." 

Seunghyun chuckles. "I have money." 

Jiyong mutters something but still follows the man with a gloved hand. The two just made out twice and they are already acting naturally like a couple. They haven't talked about their label but Jiyong is okay with how things are. He likes the man..but is still trying to find out how the hell he even liked the man in the first place. 

The two walk into the local store in Hongdae and of course most stores are open super late. Seunghyun wiggles a bit due to the contrast of cold air mixed with warm. "Aigo..." 

Jiyong then sighs. "Stop playing hero and take your damn jacket back." 

"I said that I'm fine." 

A girl comes over and bows. "Hello. Welcome. What brings you in at this hour?" 

Seunghyun then smiles and it almost throws Jiyong off because he has never seen the man smile this much in his life. "Oh we just need a coat." The older then pull a puffy jacket off the rack. "I will take this one." he hands the coat to the girl but she giggles. "Sir this is too small for you." 

Seunghyubn nods. "Ne it's not for me." 

"Oh for your girlfriend. You are so pretty" 

Jiyong rolls his eyes. The jacket that he is wearing is so big no one could tell what he is at the moment. "I"m not a girl..." says Jiyong in a mutter. "Ne customer?" says the girl back....Jiyong doesn't want to be mean and Seunghyun can see that. "I think that HE will like the jacket." 

The girl then bows. "I'm so sorry...you are just so pretty...." 

"I guess he is..." says the older with a smirk towards the younger making Jiyong mutter again. "I'm going to attach microphones to you because all you do is mutter..." 

"Well I wonder how you got to to mutter this much..." says JIyong in a sarcastic tone. 

The girl laughs at the two and rings up the jacket. "Thank you sir!" 

Seunghyun then takes the tags off the jacket. "Put this on." 

Jiyong then looks the man over. "Why you buy me that expensive thing...?" 

"Because you don't have a proper coat. Layering hoodies isn't enough Jiyong" 

The younger then mutters. "Fine...I will wear it...happy?" 

"Ne." says the older taking his jacket back from the younger .Jiyong then puts on the new coat and it's actually really warm with the down feathers. 

"So what now?" says Jiyong looking the older in the eyes. 

The older smirks. "Whatever you want to do." 

"I think that we should go to bed." 

"Bed...we....um Jiyong I...." "ing ert I mean that we should go to bed soon meaning in own our homes in OUR OWN separate beds...ert...." says Jiyong again. The older then gets closer. "What was that." He says with a grin. Jiyong chuckles. "Did you expect me to blush..." says the younger looking the older in the eyes. 

Seunghyun chuckles. "My moves normally make people blush." 

"Not me..." says Jiyong walking out the store making the older follow him. The two come to the front of the store. "Jiyong" says the older with a dark and dangerous voice. Jiyong then  turns around. "What are you up to now...ah" says the younger who is now pressed against the glass of the front of the store. The older is now looking at the stunned coffee eyes. "How was this..." says the older with the cold air coming out of his mouth. 

Jiyong then squirms..."Yah...there are people in there...." 

"I don't care about them." says the older still keeping his gaze. He then takes a gloved hand and cards it through Jiyong's black hair. "You are my only focus at the moment....I don't want to miss a mutter." 

"Huh?" says Jiyong still stunned to the move. 

The older smiles. "I like you" The older then steals a couple of kisses earning giggles from costumers coming in and out of the store. Jiyong blushes. "Yah..." 

"Stop muttering and just be real with me. I can handle it." 

///////////////////////////Itaewon/////////////////////

Jiyong is back in front of his noodle shop with his new coat on. Seunghyun didn't park two blocks down due to the cold. Seunghyun then smiles. "Go on in." 

Jiyong laughs. "I'm not a girl...jus go..." 

"I can't do that. I want to see you in safely." Seunghyun smiles again. 

"Fine." Jiyong smiles. He wants to kiss the man again...but he is afraid of who would see. He unlocks the door. "Goodnight." 

The older smiles. "Night Jiyong." 

////////////////////////Cafe483//////////////

"You know you can't be with him." says Dongwook with a voice of concern. 

The older clenches the gloves in his hand. "Are you ing spying on me again....and why the do you care..." 

"Because I don't want you bringing in innocent people into your ." says Dongwook looking into his younger brother's eyes. 

Seunghyun then starts to put on his gloves. "I don't even know why the I came out here." The younger stands making Dongwook do the same. "Just listen to me...we both know  that the mobster life is not easy...." 

"You stick to your own life...and I will stick to mine. Don't call me any more like you are my hyung. I lost him years ago...." The older then turns around to walk out of the cafe. 

His hyung is right...this won't be easy and Seunghyun knows it. The man then picks up his phone. "What?" 

Seungri then sighs. "Sorry hyung...but the only flight I could get was for tonight..." 

The older sighs. This trip to Japan might take weeks due to all the business meeting with various people who wish to have Seunghyun as a investor. "Fine...meet you at the airport." 

The older then ends the call to then scroll through his phone. "..." He doesn't have Jiyong's number. He then dials another number. "Hyung..." says a sleep tone. "Wake the up Bae." says Seunghyun "What is that Jiyong's number...." 

Bae then sighs into the phone. "I don't have it Boss...do I need to make a trip..."

"No...don't ing go there again..." says Seunghyun hanging up the phone. "ing ..." says the older in anger. He can't even tell Jiyong that he is leaving because there is no time to drop by the shop. 

Seunghyun's phone rings again. "I'm going Seungri...just have my bag packed." 

 

***Thank you for reading!! Please leave feed back UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE!! Thanks for reading! Love!